Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this only happens on this board / when I,m not logged in my back button works / but as soon as I log in it stops working / its a pain to keep clicking the the links at the top of the page to go back / I dont care about it because I like the board / I browse it logged out and then when I want to reply I log in / but if anybody has any info please let me know

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
what browser (+ version) are you using?

·
Administrator
26,859 Posts
That has to be a browser issue. The newer versions of IE and Netscape work well with our site, the older versions have little problems similar to what you describe.

There are enough links on the site so you really don't need to use the back button. If you want to try upgrading your browser.

·
Registered
28,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I,m running IE 5.50 / but check this out today my back button is working / I,m gonna do an upgrade and see what happens / thanks guys

·
Registered
28,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I upgraded yesterday with the IE 5.5 SP and my back button still dont work today / I,m thinking its the compuserv thats do,in it and not the browser / I,ll try and upgrade the compuserv next

·
Registered
28,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
update / I upgraded everything I could and my back button works and then it dont / so screw it I,ve been use,in the jump-to drop down menu / the thing I did notice is that you do not hafta click the GO button on it to make it work - just click on the page you want and it go,s there / I just thought it was strang that you dont need to click it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts