1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Teach her young so when she's older she can show her bo how to fix his car! LOL

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Hahahaha she is already showing her older brother how to take parts off. She waits on the FedEx guy to drop parts off. hahaha hell of a 4 year old.nothing like a old dodge to bring the family together.
Haha! Problem may be that her Bo will have a tuner car and she'll tell him she can only work on real American steel!

·
Super Moderator
13,828 Posts
that's awesome, and I'm totally down with the idea - my wife and I just picked up a pretty complete '73 Duster in decent 'restorable' condition, and the plan is to 'clone' a 71 Demon I used to own and include our three youngins in its resto-mod rebuild. I'm actually thinking about grabbing a late 70's Power Wagon to 'have around' in case one of 'em wants to build up a truck... :)

- Sam

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
that's awesome, and I'm totally down with the idea - my wife and I just picked up a pretty complete '73 Duster in decent 'restorable' condition, and the plan is to 'clone' a 71 Demon I used to own and include our three youngins in its resto-mod rebuild. I'm actually thinking about grabbing a late 70's Power Wagon to 'have around' in case one of 'em wants to build up a truck... :)

- Sam
Also need one with points... EMP from the Russia China partnership coming up.

• Haha
Reactions: Mad Max
1 - 7 of 7 Posts