1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
60,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
The republicans were allegedly voted out of the way. Your admin IS the meteor Joe. We are hoping to vote you out of the way so the adults can fix what you fucked up and get back to the great economy Trump had going before Foucci funded the COVID scam!!!

Reactions: BentFrontWheel

·
Registered
'79 Dodge Power Wagon Macho
4,165 Posts
Get out of the way so the Democraps can finish destroying your nation.

Reactions: RCCADMAN

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
The republicans were allegedly voted out of the way. Your admin IS the meteor Joe. We are hoping to vote you out of the way so the adults can fix what you fucked up and get back to the great economy Trump had going before Foucci funded the COVID scam!!!
Anthony Fraudski was also a functioning member in the Trump administration don't forget. He was pumping his same bullshit then also.

Attachments

·
Administrator
60,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fauchi has been a career government worker since the late 60's. He is currently the highest paid government worker in the US. He is a great example of what is wrong with Civil service in the US, and teaching and medical in many places. Write many articles, and baffle the masses, and you do great. How do you justify keeping anybody as the head of any department for 40 years?

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
He is living evidence that both parties are one and the same. It's what George Carlin said.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I read an article yesterday about one of Trumps advisors trying twice to get Trump to fire Fouchi because Fouchi was pure evil. I guess Trump should have listened.

·
Registered
1988 Ramcharger W150, 318, 4-speed; 2008 Sebring Convertible; 2015 Challenger Shaker SCATPack 392 A8
46 Posts
Fauchi has been a career government worker since the late 60's. He is currently the highest paid government worker in the US. He is a great example of what is wrong with Civil service in the US, and teaching and medical in many places. Write many articles, and baffle the masses, and you do great. How do you justify keeping anybody as the head of any department for 40 years?
Yeah, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit. The feebs know that the vaccine is worthless, otherwise they would not require you to still wear a mask in federal buildings even if fully vaccinated.

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
to be promoted goverment employees must be willing to promote the current "power's to be " no matter what their agenda is or changes TO . its that simple . I spent 22.5 years at the same pay "grade" I started at , retired at 62 , watched that system as a grown man for a long time with many different people
"in charge" , some call it ass kissers , but its not that simple .

·
Registered
1988 Ramcharger W150, 318, 4-speed; 2008 Sebring Convertible; 2015 Challenger Shaker SCATPack 392 A8
46 Posts
I left Facistbook over a year ago and haven't looked back. The only thing that I miss is keeping up with distant family members, but they have my number if they want to discuss what to fix for dinner or what their neighbor did on last Thursday. Which is all that it seems to be good for.

CAD

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Yes they can text or call me. I still have messenger set up & of course my email. But we truly are in an expanding universe. We each have millions of "friends" but most relationships are just exchanges of platitudes.

Bucky

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Welp... my company is now forcing the vax on us. DO IT OR ELSE!

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
I'm sorry man. Stand strong and stay strong in the Lord. He will look after you. Big Pharma is taking over. They are forcing the entire population of earth to be their customers weather we like it or not. Imagine how much money you would have if everybody was your client? Even if every person paid only $1 - your company would make $7.753 billion dollars per year profit. You and your company would be gods in control of the entire earth.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Charge them for it. For every minute it takes to go get the shot, every step you take every phone call. Charge them for all the hassle. And there shouldn't be any charge for the vaccine. If so, tell the company to pick up the tab for that too.

Or tell them to stick their job up their asses.

Bucky

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Charge them for it. For every minute it takes to go get the shot, every step you take every phone call. Charge them for all the hassle. And there shouldn't be any charge for the vaccine. If so, tell the company to pick up the tab for that too.

Or tell them to stick their job up their asses.

Bucky
The company will pay 2 hours for each shot. You can bet I will use the last two hours of each day to go get it. (even if it's well after work)

Take this job and shove it? Easier said than done. 30 years and a six figure salary is hard to walk away from and even harder to replace. Throw in bennies, 401k, a great pension... nope. too close to retirement. I've already had C19 so the shot shouldn't be a problem. I held off as long as I could while watching vaxd coworkers get C19.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
If I made six figures for any length of time I wouldn't need to replace it with another, but I understand about the retirement.

Do they recommend the shot for those who already had C19? I'm not up to date on what's what anymore.

Bucky

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
If I made six figures for any length of time I wouldn't need to replace it with another, but I understand about the retirement.

Do they recommend the shot for those who already had C19? I'm not up to date on what's what anymore.

Bucky
Prior C19 infections are NOT being taken into consideration. Pharma and govt don't make money if they don't stab you. I am guessing there will be yearly shots now because the vax is not reliable.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts

Bucky
Trust me. six figures doesn't go as far as you think it does. As your income rises, so does your standard of living. So even with six figures, you can still be one paycheck away from disaster.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts