Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sam, what about having a state search on the home page so that when people who are new to the site come, they can find some people close to them right away. This might encourage them a little bit to join the site. You could also put a link to that states chapter board and a link asking if they would like to join that chapter when the names come up. Just an idea. We know how to find this stuff, but we are all RCC-aholics.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gotchya, that makes sense. Could you just have a state search and then just have it show how many members are in their area. Then have a link to the sign up board. The reason I am asking all this is that I talked to a guy here about the site and he said that he had visited the site recently but didn't join because he wasn't sure how many people from Arizona were on the site. Since I talked to him, he will probably sign up but I was just wondering how many more people there are with his mentality. It doesn't make sense to me, but I guess it may to some.

Ryan

·
Administrator
26,859 Posts
Well, the ACMS database isn't an accurate number on who lives where, it just shows who wants to participate. Now veiwing the Member List it will show all members. On the Home Page, it shows how many member we have at that moment. I will make that a link to the Member List. Once they are their, they can sort by location and see who lives where. Only problem with that is that not everyone has their City and State fields formatted correctly, so that too is an inaccurate number.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, I think that would help out some people trying to find out more about activity in their area. Sorry to give you more work to do, not like you don't do enough already. By the way, whats with the new profile pic, no more tire smokin?? Thought that was pretty cool pic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts