Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Well I know of one that I dont want to tell right now until i get some parts from it. It has about 20 old dodge truck in it. But Jacks Auto Salvage in Morristown is another good one.

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Floyds wrecker and salvage in maynardville is mostly older model vehicles and alot of trucks. Floyd is a ford man, so you can guess what he has more of than anything, but he has lots of old vehicles and trucks.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I sure would like to find a 1972 dodge rust free 8 foot truck bed! Can't find them up here in the rust belt.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have a lead on a 72 D 100 with a long bed.....front end was wreaked. if I get this truck  I am looking for a short bed for a 78....any one interested? oh the 72 has a 318 with a auto trans.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
DerangedMoose said:
I have a lead on a 72 D 100 with a long bed.....front end was wreaked. if I get this truck I am looking for a short bed for a 78....any one interested? oh the 72 has a 318 with a auto trans.
The 8' bed would be nice, It would be a long way away from me though.

·
Registered
527 Posts
mopar1 said:
The 8' bed would be nice, It would be a long way away from me though.
I'll check into it I get up to Illinois about once a month I think you live near Indy right? I will take pics of it and if interested I can trailer it up and you could meet me in Effingham Il no problem

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Sounds like a good plan, Let me know.

·
Registered
527 Posts
mopar1 said:
Sounds like a good plan, Let me know.
can do I have to get the heads back on my truck then I can run up short mountain and get some pics of this thing so give me a few days

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
DerangedMoose said:
can do I have to get the heads back on my truck then I can run up short mountain and get some pics of this thing so give me a few days
That will be OK. I am not in any real big hurry.

·
Registered
527 Posts
mopar1 said:
That will be OK. I am not in any real big hurry.
sorry it is taking so long we got a house and moved and grandfather is not going to make it much longer (any day now ) but will get there when I can once again sorry about the wait...

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I lost my last grandparent about three years ago. He was ready to get to Heaven though so that made it better.
Just let me know about the bed. I am just glad that you did not forget about me :)

·
Registered
527 Posts
I just bought a 75 3/4 ton 4x4  it has 81 -93 bed (long) doors,fenders.and hood grill  I may be interested in selling or trading the 81 up parts if any one is interested let me know

David

90 Posts
Just went to a salvage yard close to me that actually had a good amount of older Dodges.  Cars and trucks.  No Chargers or anything like that, but a few late 70's trucks and some of the 80's cars with V-8's and what not.  Got a factory push bar from a 77 Truck for $15.  Even snagged some nice hub caps for my 93 Dynasty.  Alot of Chebys and Ferds.  Going back today after some door locks with the key to replace the ones in my 84.

·
Registered
292 Posts
the pull a part on rutledge pike isnt horrible... sometimes u can find gems, got a 4bbl cast manifold for 40 bucks... those things i hear flow better than an aluminum ones...

·
Registered
527 Posts
Sorry Bradley I dont have it any more  I run across  parts all the time if I find one I will let you know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 89 D150 with a running engine and a bad tranny for sale here in Knoxville TN for $500.  Can deliver for a price if needed.  Pictures and info in the for sale section under Tennessee Kentucky. 

It's in good shape but the tranny is out of it.

Brian

1 - 20 of 22 Posts