Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to reach out to Jungle Jim. We were having a conversation in the DMs before the site updated and now it won’t let me send messages when I try to respond, so I’m going to post it all here. Jungle, I am trying to figure out how to go about purchasing the components we talked about.

I have a 1989 W100, that I am trying to get 9” of lift in the front, and 10” in the rear. I have anti wrap bars that act as a 2” block, so I only need to make up 8” for the rear! Not the full 10” to get 10” total.

Im swapping a Dana 60 front and 14FF rear under the truck.

What shackles and hangers do I need? How much? And how much is shipping to Florida?

I’d like to reuse the existing shackle holes if at all possible instead of drilling new holes.

Here are pictures of my stock shackle and hanger set up, and of the truck currently on blocks and 35s. Upgrading to 40s and 1 tons! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I believe we talked on one of the fb pages about Jim’s parts. I’ll be picking mine up Sunday from him. Any questions, ask away.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe we talked on one of the fb pages about Jim’s parts. I’ll be picking mine up Sunday from him. Any questions, ask away.
Yes sir. I’ll probably just have them shipped if he is willing. I’m all the way out in Florida.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Updated: message has sent! Yeehaw

won’t let me have a “conversation” with Jungle Jim...

maybe he can send me a message instead...
Interested in front greaseable bushings with 9/16” bolt.

·
Vendor
11,469 Posts
Sir the site isn’t letting me message you about a rear bumper/tire carrier. Can you please contact me either through here or call/text at 480-244-8758
I did send a PM. Did you get it?
The rear bumper wings did you want the light ports?
Thanks,
Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts