Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys i'm going to change jobs may 1st. to a gravel hauling position so won't be around much but if u guys get together for a wheel'n trip in that new off-road park up in the iron range let me know. that's close enough that i can do it on a weekend.
however i will have all winter off so if anybody is a snowmobiler i'm up for that anytime. i'm picking up a '01 polaris 600 edge in month or so from a friend and the wife is going to get my '98 AC 500. so if u are looking for a cheap good sled i'll have a '93 AC 580 EXT mountain cat for sale for around $1500. 136"X11/4" track, SLP skies, altitude parts,windchield bag. sled is real nice shape, very dependable, and it'll run with the big dogs. i just needed better suspension as my back bothers me sometimes.

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Sounds good Steve! I'll be sure to let you know when I go up there!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
We should probably go up to the range before gas hits $3 or 4 ::) ($2.20 is the highest price in MN today :eek: )

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
I know I drove by a few places yesterday that were 2.19. But I filled up for 1.96 yesterday before work. :D Thats what sucks about gas. Eventhough you know they're ripping you off, you still feel like you got a deal when it was the lowest price you saw.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I know what you mean, my truck hasn't been out of my drivemay since march. Taking over my moms camry (sad as it sounds) is looking like a better and better

1 - 7 of 7 Posts