Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Jeep Soundbar in a Ramcharger?

977 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  KThaxton 
#1 ·
Has anyone ever explored the option of putting a jeep type soundbar overhead in a ramcharger?  I'm tinkering with the idea and wanted to know if anyone else has tried it.

#2 ·
i really don't see why it would be needed in a ramcharger unless you have plans of cutting the roof off in the near future. i got 4 speakers in the stock locations on my 93 and i find they sound pretty good. if you really need a bit extra sound you could always ad a sub. you really don't need a overhead soundbar in a enclosed vehicle. it is mainly there for when they got the roof off.

#4 ·
6x9 boxes are easy to mount and sound pretty decent.

#5 ·
it is really not that hard to cut holes in the doors. personally i almost think the best sound comes from the door speakers followed by the sound of the rear speakers. i think i got the stereo faded to the rear a hair just to balance things out. i tried putting speakers in the center console of my elcamino facing out and while they were better than what was in it when i got it they really don't put out the greatest sound output.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.