1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
So what do yall think? It is a 88 318 4x4 with Accel wires Bosch plugs.... Edelbrock open element air filter...New oil pump water pump and roller lifters..... 31 inch Dunlop A/T's..... THis is the truck that every one in my town wants to race........ THe truck had 63tousand miles on it when i got it a couple of years ago and I have done alot other than i mentioned that i cant remember...... It has a sun pro tach and oil pressure gauge also....Hope yall like it....I know i do..... 8)

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Nice truck and i thought you had a RC

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
nice... ;)

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Nice rig man ;D ;D . can't belive u almost traded it though man . Might haveto kick ur ass between ur ears iuf u do get rid of it . Nah u will keep it , right ?

bt83rc

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Let me put it this way...... We have had our arguments but I love it.... It has been a great truck so far... lots of fun too....and no I will never sell it as long as i can help it..... It is my addiction......

·
Registered
674 Posts
You know what realy sets off then engine compartment? A set of chrome valve covers. Ive got a set of the chrome ones form Mopar. There Shaped just like the stock ones. Ive got them on my 91 and it make a huge difference.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Chrome valve covers are a good idea but i wont mess with the stock ones right now..... Aslo I only have this truck... I ride with the girl friend to school... I only drive this truck on the weekends and It isnt driven at all inrain either....unless i cant help it.... I have only 4 wheeled in it a couple of times and i love it it would be nice to have a good RC too.....

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
WOW!! Super nice lookin ride buddy! No wonder all those ferd luvers are dissin it, they`re JEALOUS.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Thanks alot chris.... I totaly agree with them being jealous...... As soon as i become gradiated and get out of school im gonna get a 4inch lift and 33 inch tires..... I dont know what kind yet but i have been looking and asking questions and reading up on the lifts for about 2 years..... It is only a matter of time before shes ridin high...... 8)

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Thanks for the kind words MM and THe paint is not stock.... THe paint is really nice in all but a couple of places were the tires have thrown rocks and such on the under neath...... I keep it waxed and washed every week......as long as it aint snowin...... Have no idea who painted it or when all I know is they knew what they were doin becuase The thing doesnt have one run in the whole thing they painted the door jams and the inside all over and under the hood.... THe only reason that i know it used to be red was becuase A very small piec of paint chiped off the interior and it was the standard dodge red........ I will get some more pics up soon of the paint job soon...I was gonna take some today but it was too cold and i didnt have the time.... See ya
James.....

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
WEll yes this is the drama mobile.......... MaybeI can tak eyou fer a ride on teh emotional rollercoaster it rides on....

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
I think my gf got them at walmart as a christmas present...... THey are cool and look real nice when they are clean with some tire shine on them......

·
Registered
729 Posts
WOW! {bigeyes} it makes me wanna trad my 2by for a 4by nice clean truck

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.