Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'll be there even if I have to drive my "other" vehicle.

I know this info isn't really essential to everybody's daily life, but I am excited.

Ted

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
hey cooper... what exactly is your "other vehicle?" ;D

if i start this job that i want to (GM), i'll hopefully be driving there in my new 2004 Ram Dually, pulling a dual vehicle trailer with not only my RC, but Cooter's ride-of-the-moment too! ;D

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey cooper... what exactly is your "other vehicle?"
Ummm....Isuzu Rodeo ::)

if i start this job that i want to (GM), i'll hopefully be driving there in my new 2004 Ram Dually, pulling a dual vehicle trailer with not only my RC, but Cooter's ride-of-the-moment too!
Now that is cool!!

I have no excuses for not having a RC ready. After all, I have almost a year to get it road trip ready. Actually, all I need is a couple of days and about $500. I need to buy a steering box (which is in the works) and I'm getting a Borgeson, too. After that it's just things like brakes, brake lines, belts, hoses, ball joints, bearings....you know, the regular stuff. Oh yea, and I'm making sure the a/c is fully charged. RJ is in Texas, after all. ;D

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Way to go Cooper. We will be looking forward to meeting all of you. Welcome to Texas. ;D

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
hell coop, I already decided it is worth it to FLY!! ;D Tellico is about as far as I will drive again. takes too long to recover from the trip to drive that far. Any idea on milage for you?

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
I'm still planning on going. I can't wait for the next chance I get to whell like that. And I'm looking forward to pulling jeff's stuck butt out of the easy stuff. ;D

Scott

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey guys i,ll be there too.im coming from wash. state.its about 2300 miles.its well worth the trip.i cant wait to get there and wheel with everybody.i also will be trailering my rc.if anyone is interested in convoying let me know and we can come up with a plan.later [email protected]

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just put in for the time off as well ;D My RC will be done by then( only have nit noid stuff left )Im driveing from Las vegas 1473.2 miles Approximate Travel Time: 22 hours 39 mins (Yeah right on the travel time HAHA Yahoo maps so funny) ;D

·
Registered
178 Posts
;D Yeah I bet there Will BE FOR SURE Cant wait!

On a side note I got a line on a complete 84 Ramcharger 4x4 blown motor but the AC is intact and worked 1 mounth ago, I fond it in the junk yard the whole set up $100 HaHa ;D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well I hope you find a good job and you get to go to Ram jam ;D

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
assuming no tragic accident (again :p), ill be there.

Duane

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
ill be there with bells on. look forward to seeing everyone. btw stonewall ill be in vegas right after xmas. if you want to meet up let me know. ill be near flamingo road and eastern. im me if you wanna meet up and introduce. take care

jamie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts