Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and so it begins , l got my first "WARNING" today / plus who the hell are you to close MY post , you had NO right it was MY post and l was NOT done with it , and YES l,m being a dik but you people started this first , you wanna a fight you got it

an George l know your cringing right now at what l,m do'ing and think l,m crazy and gonna get banned but l have NEVER let anybody push me around and l,m NOT gonna let those/these people do it , WE the People hafta stand up to Oppression and Tyranny

Font Magenta Darkness Circle Brand

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
looks like l,m guilty again , like l said l won't make it till this weekend

2a. Users shall not publicly question or debate a moderator's decision on the message board. In the event of a disagreement or questioning of a moderator's decision or action, users should contact the moderator(s) or admin(s) via private conversation (message).

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,186 Posts
That would be interesting to see them ban the foundation of this website which is the DODGEBOYS.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
"Competing" website? WTF?

This is community, special interest, technical spit-balling, and show & tell. The 'value' is the experiences of the membership. By nature, it is NOT competitive. That is, until external commercial interests take hold.... which none of us want anyway!

Reactions: Bakercat

·
Registered
Project Leviathan
603 Posts
Wait whats going, I'm I missing something? Are you saying RCC is overlords are being commies? And starting to force there B.S. here?

- Nevermind figured it out...

·
Super Moderator
2,160 Posts
and so it begins , l got my first "WARNING" today / plus who the hell are you to close MY post , you had NO right it was MY post and l was NOT done with it , and YES l,m being a dik but you people started this first , you wanna a fight you got it

an George l know your cringing right now at what l,m do'ing and think l,m crazy and gonna get banned but l have NEVER let anybody push me around and l,m NOT gonna let those/these people do it , WE the People hafta stand up to Oppression and Tyranny
How often has it been pointed out to you that most of the beefs you get in are of your own creation?

Idiot overlords were being idiot overloads resulting in a net change of what, relabeling a forum and adding their how to be fun and popular on the internet drivel that none of us read anyway. You just happened to walk in while it was happening and once again: meltdown first, facts maybe later. Occurs to me while typing that my current girl was like that when I got here. Tangent suppressed. Ya could have asked where'd this go? instead of screaming about them coming for your guns and it was all down hill from there.

I didn't know the overlords were gonna be tinkering and I doubt George did. They usually say something first but oh-well and try to deal with your life like an adult. If ya hadn't been a dick, they would have continued to ignore what they decided to get bitched up about. Schmuck. Please save you're angry response for somebody else because I'm over it.

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How often has it been pointed out to you that most of the beefs you get in are of your own creation?

Idiot overlords were being idiot overloads resulting in a net change of what, relabeling a forum and adding their how to be fun and popular on the internet drivel that none of us read anyway. You just happened to walk in while it was happening and once again: meltdown first, facts maybe later. Occurs to me while typing that my current girl was like that when I got here. Tangent suppressed. Ya could have asked where'd this go? instead of screaming about them coming for your guns and it was all down hill from there.

I didn't know the overlords were gonna be tinkering and I doubt George did. They usually say something first but oh-well and try to deal with your life like an adult. If ya hadn't been a dick, they would have continued to ignore what they decided to get bitched up about. Schmuck. Please save you're angry response for somebody else because I'm over it.

you have been "over" it for awhile now

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Idiot overlords were being idiot overloads
If ya hadn't been a dick, they would have continued to ignore what they decided to get bitched up about. Schmuck. Please save you're angry response for somebody else
l,ll believe EVERYTHING you say as soon as you get banned for the comments above , other wise it,ll prove it's all BS

2. Users shall treat each other with respect at all times on RamchargerCentral.com. Ideas and opinions may be challenged, but name-calling, personal attacks, or other inappropriate behavior will not be allowed and may cause your account to be banned. Harassment will not be tolerated in this community.

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1988 Ramcharger W150, 318, 4-speed; 2008 Sebring Convertible; 2015 Challenger Shaker SCATPack 392 A8
92 Posts
Dean,
I'm going to offer this as a friendly suggestion, when the ban hammer does fall on you. Move everything that you had linked to this site so that they (the links) won't work any longer. Companies like VS sell advertising based off of membership numbers and even if those members are banned or are no longer active they are still counted as selling points. So if there are no longer any real working links to the information that you shared there is no reason for new members to continue to join and their cash cow withers and dies. Like I said in the other post I was a founding member of RSWarrior.com and their heavy handedness ran most if not all of the core members away and we not only took our knowledge but also a majority of our intellectual property with us when we left, so that left them with the shell of a once great forum but no substance.

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
their heavy handedness ran most if not all of the core members away and we not only took our knowledge but also a majority of our intellectual property with us when we left,

the problem is , is that they already fixed that issue , you can NO longer edit/delete your diagrams/pictures if they are hosted on here , l fixed that issue right after they took control and changed the editing by cross linking all my diagrams from my site

below is a quote from my site dated Aug 9th 2021 ,right after the site change here

[quote = this will be my pic dump for RCC because of their rules changes of editing posts [ basically they wanna steal your pictures and diagrams and ART work so you cant get it back ] but with the pic's posted here and linked to there l can just delete them from here and all they get is a little X where the pic was

l,d put a link to my site showing the quote but that would be another RULE breaker

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
which if it was not for their heavy handedness we would not even be having this talk

·
Administrator
62,284 Posts

View attachment 631431
Come on Dean. I cannot imagine that you thought your posts would not draw some attention. When you threw those fire crackers in High school, did you get upset when the principal can looking? Did you yell out in the hall ways that you were being oppressed? Did you raise hell in detention hall?If this was the Military, you would be sitting in an anger management course, and maybe even an introduction to Constitutional law class.

I can assure everyone, nobody is trying to suppress anybody, Just looking to keep peace and order.Having free speech, does not mean we can go where ever we want and say what we want, the world does not work that way. I challenge anyone to go to the steps of the Kremlin, and yell out how bad putin really is, and come back and post some videos.

As a reminder to everyone, Vertical Scope owns this clubhouse, They pay the bills, and they have the keys, and can lock us out any time they want. Lets not see where they draw the line. Yes, this is a place we built, and there is still a lot of us that do not think sam had the right to sell it, but that is a long time in the past. We need to get over it. If we want the club to stay open, we need to put up with the owners doing maintenance. Even deleting a thread or two, here and there.

I have never had the impression from VS that they are wanting to close us down, dry us up or anything but to help us grow. Afterall, that is what drives their world, the numbers. Members, posts, repeat members, ect. I have my thoughts as to what happened to pirate, and Allpar, but nothing that would hold up in court. If we do not want to follow them, then we need to stop throwing darts, and work to get back to what we were, what we can be.

I am always open to new ideas.

[quote = this will be my pic dump for RCC because of their rules changes of editing posts [ basically they wanna steal your pictures and diagrams and ART work so you cant get it back ] but with the pic's posted here and linked to there l can just delete them from here and all they get is a little X where the pic was
You really think that they would leave the ability to link a pic, if they wanted to steal your pics?

l,d put a link to my site showing the quote but that would be another RULE breaker
Yes, many of us look to your site as complementing RCC, and more of a document storage site, but you fired the shot, and now the artillery will come.

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,186 Posts
You have to admit that there has been a lot of policing going on in the last few years here in North America and it's getting worse. Now people are getting in trouble for things they said decades ago. I think Dean is just a little concerned for the future of RCC, that's all. He sees the writing on the wall and doesn't want it to happen here. Yes VS owns this platform but they don't own the people who use it and it's the people who make it what it is and so if they want to start kicking those people off or police their every word then those people will leave, and then what will you have leftover? Nothing. Just saying. I don't think Dean is trying to start any trouble, he is just concerned.

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
which if it was not for their heavy handedness we would not even be having this talk
but you fired the shot, and now the artillery will come.

l fired NO shot at anyone , their heavy handed tactics is what caused this whole thing , l did NOT start this George and YOU know that , a memo a little notice on the board from THEM would have circumvented this whole thing , they drew first blood ,for a corny movie quote

don't get me wrong Vadmin apologized on the other post and everything was fine till l went to reply to say attaboy, and MY post was locked = back to square one

·
Administrator
62,284 Posts
Dean, I highly doubt you would have read a post they made, before you went ballistic. And if you did, you would still have gone crazy when you could not find your post right away. So they moved it, So you could not find it right away, Did the world come to a stop? Then they locked it, did that put a warp in the force?

I guess we see things differently, I would not have thought to post a notice, and never did when I moved things. Your post would still have been available by following a link from your history.

Lets just agree to disagree with our management styles.Next time PM me, and give me 24 hours before you call in the air support.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts