Dodge RamCharger Central banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the OPEN board is gone , a NEW board with just RULES in now in it's place and they rearranged everything

WE are doomed , for the nonconformist's your welcome at my site , rest rest of you sheeples suck it up

• Haha
Reactions: jcm3

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Can we all converse on your website much like we all do now?

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
We need an alternative for sure. I can't stand this world and all of these bullshit changes everywhere. FML.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes my board is open and a BBS [ bulletin board service ] just like here

so me even talking about what happened on Allpar about " what rock you live under " would also get me banned here , yup l can see this place turning into a ghost town by this weekend

Super Moderator
Can we upload pictures also? What's your website address again?

Super Moderator
Sweet. I'll be joining today. 馃憤

Super Moderator
...so the controversial board remains but the open board is gone? - yah that makes sense...馃槨

Why kill the open board?...

Registered
Yeah this is familiar.

At least they posted the new rules before they start banning. They couldn鈥檛 be bothered to do that on Gunboards.

Administrator
Community Manager
...so the controversial board remains but the open board is gone? - yah that makes sense...馃槨

Why kill the open board?...
It is not gone. It was simply merged with the off topic lounge.
Font Terrestrial plant Darkness Screenshot Brand

Nothing has been removed.

How To Keep Your Favorite Forum Sections at the Top

My Followed Forums

Go to the forum section and click Follow Forum for community sections that are particularly important to you.

You will see a list of options open for your preferences. First, add a checkmark to your preferred options. Then, click Follow at the bottom.

Your Followed Forums will display at the top of the full Forum Listing page.

- Cricket

Super Moderator
oh - okay then. Thanks for the clarification (y)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
also l hate to say it , but you didnt put it back fast enuf before l deleted hundreds of posts with information , what caused that was the OPEN board being gone and with it my "prayers" post about my wife and it being gone , this 62 year old man broke down and cried because of it , well you did it and not me so l don't feel bad about deleting all that info

the THING about this " rearrange" thing is you asked Nobody's input or informed anyone about it , that is a LOW down sneaky way to do things and causes just the kind of things that happened above

Administrator
Community Manager
yup they put it back , because no matter what the Vadmin says the open board was GONE for awhile
I am truly sorry you thought it was gone.

It was never gone, nor did we remove any posts.

It was simply moved and merged with off topic.

I do check in with the Admin/Moderator Team when I am cleaning/organizing a site.

- Cricket

Administrator
Community Manager
l have everything they have here and ONLY two rules
# 1 / don't be a dik
# 2 / keep pictures viewable size wise
Just an FYI, if you want to promote a free site that isn't for sheeple, I wouldn't use Tapatalk as your host and keeper all of your data.

-Mike

Registered
All this shuffling & shifting...... :rolleyes:

Rivals did this to wipe out the posters it deemed "troublemakers".

Bucky

Super Moderator
Just be careful Cricket, I'm sure you know how VS killed Pirate4x4. It's a ghost town with only a few stragglers and bots now.

Registered
Yes Pirate comes to mind. I used to read & post over there. Site had tons of in depth tech, you just had to wade through the sea of unfriendly posters. Then the "transformation" occurred. I think I got informed that I had a new PW. So I never went back. Sad because there you could draw from the knowledge of people who knew about all makes of trucks, not just Dodgers.

Bucky

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.