Its not an SUV, its a RAMCHARGER ! !

10K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  BradicusX 
#1 ·
its not an suv..its a RAMCHARGER ! !

my title and registration says UT....

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
First year for the RC!!! Looks intimidating with the Swampers. Should strike fear into the hearts of Chebby and Furd owners. You should post some pics of your other Mopars (if you haven't already). Would love to see a pic of the Vancharger. ;D

#4 ·
Good lookin rig man and those supers look great on her, sorry to hear someone swiped them.

#5 ·
That is a bright green ramcharger. It looks good though. That sucks about the 33s :\'(. What a$$holes. I guess that you just gotta push on.

#7 ·
If I remember right willie knows who has his rims and itres and is pplanning a commando raid on them and taking back his property and don't forget to drop a pound of sugar in the assholes gas tank befoe you leave !!!!! Nice rig man . Like that shackle flip kit for sure .

bt83rc

#8 ·
Cool rig Willie, dont let them swampers get away,oh yea it aint snowed down here for years , the last one was about 5 yrs ago and it hardly even covered the ground ,then melted off as soon as the sun came out

#9 ·
nice rc!!!! ;) ive got a 75 rc se, has the 440, stock lift with 31's on it now, been plannin on liftin the suspension 5 inches, and putting 35's on it, but hell, after seeing your 33's, they look mean enough....hmmm, dont know, still want the 35's though, after the lift and bigger tires, will give me about a foot or so more clearance, do you think im going too far? ???

#11 ·
CraZYWilliE said:
my new tires, 33x12.5x16.5, and the shakle flip, notice loss of block and angle of axle in relation to the driveshaft, took a strain off , gonna replace all brake lines with braided stainless and fittings, screw the copper...LMAO
I am a new RC owner, my 75 has some rear sag, is that the reason for a shackle flip? or is it just for lifting reasons?

#17 ·
looks like a late 74. i dont see any lines on the door frame from the lil gap.

#18 ·
Did you repaint it, or am I seeing things?

#20 ·
Thats one mean ass lookin rc man wish mine had that stature. 8) ;D :eek: :)

#22 ·
Nice looking truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.