Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my "new" race truck, we're building a motor for it right now, and i've gotta do some axle work, and beef up my tranny and case for it a lil bit. then get rid of that ugly ass vancouver canucks looking stripe setup on the doors/fenders. i paid 500$ for it, and that alone is worth it in the roll cage it has in it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, it's obvioulsy got a bit of work to be done, but we'll git-R-done for memorial day. i start on it this saturday

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Damn for 500 you stole it. I like the hood...& you're right, that paint HAS to go! lol

·
Registered
230 Posts
looks like a hell of a deal i know i would of bought it in a heartbeat just for a trail ride

jason

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
a pic of it lifted from behind, the front suspension isn't done in this pic, fut the fron it jacked up to level it with the back to see how it'd look

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
angle view of it with the 38's on it front and rear, please note the suspension is gonna be lifted a couple inches up front yet

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
and finally a pic with the hood open. there will be more pics to come as everything else gets done on the truck, but it sure as hell wont be done for memorial day due to the motor problems like i said in the other post .

1 - 20 of 131 Posts