Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I found a older dodge extended cab with some side dmg that would be great if ne1 needs a parts truck. its a 3/4 ton and the 4x4 works motor runs, tranny is good all good that i have heard

·
Registered
846 Posts
lucas, what year is that ext cab, and what engine is in it? heck you should buy it for the axles for your truck, should be a 60 rear and 44 front in that truck but 8 lugs
shawn

·
Registered
240 Posts
idk about the truck it was in the buyers guide the other week

ok i am looking for dana 60 front and rear, 205 divorced t/c
i will trade for 9.25 rear, and 44 front, and 203 full time if interested other wise cash

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey everyone i have some hedman hedders that i just took off my 360 if ne1 wants them let me know u can have them for free, they are alittle rusty, but i cant see any holes

·
Registered
85 Posts
89 Jeep Comanche For sale , 120k on the 4.0, 2wd, 5spd, rebuilt rear axle, newer rear leafs, newer slave cylinder, runs great, drives great, straight body red in color, only trouble w/ it is the clear coat is starting to peel, comes w a red cap, its a long bed, i can get pictures for anybody seriously interested $800

·
Registered
74 Posts
My 79 Ramcharger is for sale. 360 and 727 rebuilt w/ about 17,000 miles. Motor has headers, edelbrock intake and carb, K & N, and dual flowmaster exhaust. Mopar performance valve covers and air cleaner. 5in suspension Lift.(tuff country) 35 in tires. New brakes and mile maker part time kit installed. B & M Truck shifter. Body is fair there is some rust on the driverside quater. But the whoile truck is soild only spent one winter in WI. This truck spent most its life in AZ and WY. I'm asking $3000.00 OBO and I'm very negotioable on the price. If you are serious I will send you pics. If no one on here wants this its going on E-bay.

Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
846 Posts
moparbarney said:
My 79 Ramcharger is for sale. 360 and 727 rebuilt w/ about 17,000 miles. Motor has headers, edelbrock intake and carb, K & N, and dual flowmaster exhaust. Mopar performance valve covers and air cleaner. 5in suspension Lift.(tuff country) 35 in tires. New brakes and mile maker part time kit installed. B & M Truck shifter. Body is fair there is some rust on the driverside quater. But the whoile truck is soild only spent one winter in WI. This truck spent most its life in AZ and WY. I'm asking $3000.00 OBO and I'm very negotioable on the price. If you are serious I will send you pics. If no one on here wants this its going on E-bay.

Thanks, Joe
i'm currently looking for a crewcab but if that falls through i might be interested in your R/C send me som pics if you can [email protected] are you interested in any trades? i have a rust free 85 long bed body/ frame i want the rear axle out of it and that's about it.
Shawn

·
Registered
18 Posts
xXx_Dodge_Truck said:
Hey everyone i have some hedman hedders that i just took off my 360 if ne1 wants them let me know u can have them for free, they are alittle rusty, but i cant see any holes
are these still available?

·
Registered
240 Posts
yup

·
Registered
18 Posts
wanna check on shipping to 53020 for me?

got a spare alternator by any chance? mine took a dump this weekend

·
Registered
846 Posts
i might have a couple extra alts laying around, have to have my dad look in the garage. would you be willing to pick it up from my house?
Shawn

·
Registered
846 Posts
shoot, forgot to mention my house is in central wisconsin.
Shawn

·
Registered
18 Posts
actually dont need it any more,broke down and bought a new 120amp one.bolted in and still having same problem.

·
Registered
18 Posts
for sale

'88 ramcharger 4x4 318fi,727 blah,blah,blah.all electrical problems fixed.starts,runs good.body rough,interior dirty but in good shape. body is black w/ red inter.31's with spare goodyear mtr's 31x10.5x15(4) 80% tread left.

$800.00

email @ [email protected]

·
Registered
89 Posts
hey there, very intreseted in tour ramcharger could you email me some pics at [email protected] lets keep this truck in wisconsin
                            thanks kevin

·
Registered
89 Posts
hey are you out there? intrested in your truck

1 - 20 of 26 Posts