Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
It is not a ram truck.
It is listed in the wrong category.
It should be in
Ebaymotors > passenger Vehicles > Dodge > other trucks.

The truck is listed in parts category as it stands now

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
funny thing, he lists that as a 79. if so, where are the rest of the headlights? didnt the 79 have the quad light grille?

eric

·
Registered
509 Posts
intenseimages said:
funny thing, he lists that as a 79. if so, where are the rest of the headlights? didnt the 79 have the quad light grille?

eric
You could get either in 79-80

·
Super Moderator
8,452 Posts
The "Ram" name didn't appear until '80, I believe, with the introduction of the "Power Ram" moniker. That '79 also has an 8.75" rear axle, which ended production in '74 BTW.

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
tv_larsen said:
The "Ram" name didn't appear until '80, I believe, with the introduction of the "Power Ram" moniker. That '79 also has an 8.75" rear axle, which ended production in '74 BTW.
this is true trenton, but then again it also has a big block which ended production in 78. so we have pretty much confirmed it is not an all original truck. ;D

eric

·
Premium Member
9,424 Posts
Looks like a fun ride tho...

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
tv_larsen said:
The "Ram" name didn't appear until '80, I believe, with the introduction of the "Power Ram" moniker.
and
Ram was 2wd
Power Ram was 4wd

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
ooo....I wish I could rip the front end offa that thing....such nice, straight sheet metal...grill so shiny....and perfect....and black....ooo *drools*

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
intenseimages said:

eric
No, not all. Mine has the exact same grille. In fact, that trucks almost a clone of mine. Picture mine tho a dark maroon with 33's and a fleetside bed (flat sides). Thats what mine looks like. I sure could use that motor and tranny, as well as the sheet metal.....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Be nice to have a spare bed, big block is good too ;D

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Nobody mentioned the fact that the birdbath hood was no longer used after 78.

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
MudFlap said:
Nobody mentioned the fact that the birdbath hood was no longer used after 78.
actually while i thought the same thing, i believe it is skip down in texas who also has a 79 with a birdbath hood on it, so i believe it could have been an option

eric

1 - 14 of 14 Posts