Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Peter, I'm going to be e-mailing everyone in the Alberta region to kick start some more interest. I know how you feel, but people are hitting this chapter forum more since we along with a couple of others started using it.

I come up to Edmonton/St. Albert once in a while and there is another Dodge truck group in your area that I am a part of. Maybe with the combined efforts of both clubs, we can get more GTG's, dyno days, race days, off-roadin, etc. going.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So how things,Freakydaddy_D? Haven"t heard from anyone else,how's your RC's coming along? I picked up a few more parts, new cam, springs,lifters. The last couple of days,removed the heads& disassembled them.Have them cleaned up,looks like a round of exhaust valves.I'll be looking for a shop,to do the work today.Also received the new 10x15 wheels and 35" BFG MT's,some nice,my frist set of new tires.Talked to some 4X4 shops,and theres a little more to correctly installing the Superlift 5" susp lift, as far as the front driveshaft angle,and having the lower u-joint last,also viberation and proper steering.So for now,I'll be working on getting it running. Peter

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey 78 Drop Top, good to see your project come together. I'm going out to Winnipeg to visit folks for a few days and I'm racing around getting packed. I'll post a better reply when I get back. Let me know how the finished product goes and get some terrific pics on the boards. ;D

·
Registered
182 Posts
So who is up for Powerama in Edmonton? ;D I think it would be a good excuse for a GTG. Number of folks from Dodge Truck World are going to attend. Good way to meet people and have a few wobbley pops. ;D ;)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Freakdaddy_D said:
So who is up for Powerama in Edmonton? ;D I think it would be a good excuse for a GTG. Number of folks from Dodge Truck World are going to attend. Good way to meet people and have a few wobbley pops. ;D ;)
O.K., Powerama didn't fly with this group, maybe next year?! Anyways, is there anyone in Edmonton that would be interested in a get together? Lots of summer events happening out there so so speak up. I myself need a little lead time to make things happen on a weekend and Saturdays are preferable.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Freakdaddy_D said:
I'm coming up to Edmonton on Canada Day. Is there anything happening with the Chapter or...anyone can tell me what is happening and where to go for the day?
i'm washing and waxing the rc and enjoyin a few canadain's ;D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sorry for gettin' back so late Drop Top. Plans changed so much over and over I finally just sat down, had several wobblies and started my Canada Day my way!
Hey, ram_me84, I've got a buddy in Wetaskwin. Chances are that I'll be stopping by in the next couple of weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.