1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found scientific proof

more proof

Merry Christmas !

·
Registered
818 Posts
How can anyone doubt that Santa is not real, I have heard it said that if you stop believing then he won't bring any more presents. That's the best reason to believe in my opinion.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,186 Posts
I'll bet a Hemi that even with science like this, guys like KPax and pcp still believe in Santa Claus!!!! LOL. They must definitely believe in Santa because they believe ridiculous things like government loves them and wants nothing but the best for them and they believe everything that science tells them like we are living on ball or climate change so obviously they must believe in satan - er, I mean santa. 😉

·
Super Moderator
30,043 Posts
Says the guy who believes everything in the bible....because it is in the bible.

Do you know what a straw man fallacy is? Because you just did it....again.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One of Santa's elves from long ago was recently found. They found an identification tag nearby that reads "Bevis".

Attachments

·
Registered
794 Posts
KThaxton said:
Says the guy who believes everything in the bible....because it is in the bible.

Do you know what a straw man fallacy is? Because you just did it....again.
He seems to be the king of that...

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
This doesn’t explain why all my gifts say “made in China.”

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.