Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
i love thos lil red. that a 79 right? the 78 had a different grill. unless u changed the grilles. and ya, ya gotta love the smoke stacks. nice truck. i love the prostreet stance. it looked like the tailgate wood was a lil rotted but maybe thats just the pic. nice lil red {peace}

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
StandardByker88 ,8) the 79 have the 4 leadlights , the 78 have the 2 round head lights . The wood on the trk is the org wood it rained the day i took some of the pictures ., the rays from the sun well blister the finish on the wood & rain gets in the wood & makes it look rotten , the pics in the sun the wood was retreated & looks new I have had my LRE since new still love it after 24 yrs . Byker88 thanks for the quistions on lilred hope it helped you thanks T.J. 8)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Sweet truck!

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Is that an '80 grille or did you paint it?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
ok ur gonna love hearing this, im in the process of building a model of a 78 lil red express. its a vintage kit from 1979! i know i shouldnt build a vintage modle but i dont care. ill send ya some pics of it when im done if u want.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
well its still in progress but mostly i just gotta finish the decals and a few peices. i didnt paint much stuff black cuz the peices are already kinda undetailed being that its so old. black is thick and looses detail more. so its red in red. ;D

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
StandardByker88 said:
ok ur gonna love hearing this, im in the process of building a model of a 78 lil red express. its a vintage kit from 1979! i know i shouldnt build a vintage modle but i dont care. ill send ya some pics of it when im done if u want.
you do know they re-released that kit,right?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
yeah in like 93 i think but i got a vintage one, ill find one of them rc ones and make it a frame dragger someday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.