'79 Dodge Power Wagon Macho
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Your loony videos are never proof of anything, this one is no different. I mean seriously, almost 100% of your videos are absolute bullshit....even a grade school student would be able to see it.
My loonie (<---- that is how you spell loonie btw there Einstein) videos are never proof hey, well, that just proves you are not about the truth and that you just love to troll people because if what I say is wrong (or the videos I post explaining it all in great detail is wrong) then it's proof that you don't listen or even care to listen and watch and that you just always want to be right even when you know that you are wrong. It's called an EGO and yours is the size of Texas. Brian broke everything down so that even the simplest simpleton could understand what's going on. It says a lot about your character. Stop being a troll brah.

·
29,530 Posts
Did you just say that I know that I am wrong? Holy shit...remember, there is only one other person on this board that accepts your flat earth nonsense, likely zero that accepts your other outlandish bullshit (witchcraft, demons, giants etc) and maybe 2-3 others that accept your 9/11 and chemtrail bullshit. Don't pretend I am in the only one here that thinks you're off your rocker.

Oh yeah, your punctuation is lacking...if you really want to get into grammar and spelling.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
So the whole vaccine-as-a-solution-to-this-global-pandemic idea is lost on you? I bet the scientists who created it will be shocked to hear.
The only thing lost on me is the time I have wasted in this thread.
Adios

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 · (Edited)
Lol. Let's just call a truce or slow down before someone gets hurt. Don't you think that I know that 99% of the people think that I'm crazy??? I would call myself crazy too if the before me saw the me now - but, if the before me, knew the information and saw what I see today, then the before me would believe what I believe today! Because how could he not when you have E.V.I.D.E.N.C.E. that proves it. Your ego (or fear) condemneds you from being able to see and understand that evidence and so therefore, I don't know what to say to you, but stop being a Nazi and let freedom reign. My information is not intended to deceive, it's intended to free your mind (and anyone else's if they want to learn the truth) from the mental bondage the whole world is in. Can't you see what's going on out there?!? It's Chaos! Ordo ab Cao - Order out of Chaos and it's done on purpose and if someone does not know that vital information then they are susceptible to real deception. That's why information is important especially vital. If you're not willing to let freedom reign then I'll just be patient and wait, wait until the truth speaks for itself and vindicate me and what I post. I'm trying to help, not hurt. Oh ya, and when it comes to God, Jesus, Satan, demons, angels, spells, rituals and stuff like that, well, the richest, most powerful men that rule the world all believe in those things, so are you smarter than they are? Cause if so, then why aren't you rich and powerful like they are? 🤔

Attachments

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
And thanks to all of the other mods for not banning or locking or blocking me or this thread. Let's not fall to the politically correct cancel culture that the world has fallen to. We are all adults and I can take all the blows that anyone throws and I hope that everyone else can also. Cheers guys

·
Registered
1,501 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 · (Edited)
When Morpheus explains the matrix in a movie, people believe it but when someone else explains it as our actual reality, they get triggered. Truth is often hidden in movies. Once we realize that they have created a fake reality for us to live in, the veil will fall. Are you stuck in the matrix? Is this you? A battery?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Boosters will never end. They are talking every 6 months indefinitely. At that rate they will achieve their number of 500,000,000 people in no time.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Humans.... the only species on earth that create things to destroy ourselves.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Also the only species that hates themselves and kills themselves.

Reactions: RCCADMAN

·
29,530 Posts
I don't know what to say to you, but stop being a Nazi and let freedom reign.
Nazi? If you post bullshit, I will call you on it, I will call anyone on it. It has nothing to do with Nazi-ism.

Just like you have the freedom to speak bullshit, I have the freedom to call it bullshit. Stop whining about it, if you're going to play this game, others are going to play too.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
Maybe freedom isn't dead just yet. Someone sent me this very interesting conversation about how the "shadow government" is about to fall. Let's hope it's not just talk. Interesting stuff, have a listen.....

101 - 115 of 115 Posts