Dodge RamCharger Central banner
81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
29,530 Posts
The government wants to keep the masses divided. They do it by gender, by race, by political affiliation & now we have vaccinated vs unvaccinated. While they keep us fighting they are busy pushing through 2000 page pork barrel bills. Everything Congress proposes & eventually passes is aimed to benefit them (wealth, power, whatever) & further castrate the citizenry.
If they wanted to keep us divided, why would they be trying to get EVERYONE to be vaccinated with a free, easily accessible vaccine? That's kinda the opposite isn't it?

Make no mistake, it is you contrarians that are dividing this country.

·
Registered
'79 Dodge Power Wagon Macho
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Bullshit. Have you seen anything but our population increasing year after year?

I swear, if the news said the sky was blue, you'd call them liars and say it's black.
Here we go again. Predictable.

Yes, Einstein, the population IS growing, hence why they want a massive cull. - 🤨

It's funny and ironic that you say if the news told me the sky was blue that I would say that it's black - if the news told YOU Kendall to jump off a bridge you would hit the nitrous oxide to the nearest cliff. All of your stats are state issued. If you were as smart as you THINK you are, you would see that and take it with a grain of salt but you don't question anything - you love your slavery.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 · (Edited)
Make no mistake, it is you contrarians that are dividing this country.
No Kendall it's people like you - the mentality enslaved forcing slavery onto everyone else into the tyrannical bull pen with you.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Everybody needs to watch this and compare it to what Kendall says and thinks......

·
29,530 Posts
Gosh....apparently I am a slave....it's not as bad as I imagined. Oh well....what can you do.

So much drama.

·
Administrator
60,434 Posts
Don't be a sheeple.

·
Administrator
60,434 Posts
1 Walmart did it here for awhile, the other didn't. I have not been to a walmart in many years, so I do not know if they still do. At the time, there was all kinds of letters to the editor about it, for and against the idea.

I can see some folks going to walmart, just so they can argue with the receipt checker. So walmart winds in the end.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Kendall you know good & well the government isn't going to stop with this vaccine, even if everyone DID get it.

Free shots, free stimulus, free tuition.

Hmmm.

Bucky

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Has anyone researched the Georgia Guidestones yet?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Checkmate.

·
29,530 Posts
Kendall you know good & well the government isn't going to stop with this vaccine, even if everyone DID get it.

Free shots, free stimulus, free tuition.

Hmmm.

Bucky

So the whole vaccine-as-a-solution-to-this-global-pandemic idea is lost on you? I bet the scientists who created it will be shocked to hear.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Scientists 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
You mean the scientists that created the virus 👍😉

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
What's the matter Kendall, cats got yer tongue? What have you got to say about the last video I posted? There's your evidence, there's your science.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Everybody needs to watch this and compare it to what Kendall says and thinks......

I really wish I had more time to watch and read the fascinating content you're posting. I haven't had so much fun in years :)

·
29,530 Posts
What's the matter Kendall, cats got yer tongue? What have you got to say about the last video I posted? There's your evidence, there's your science.
Your loony videos are never proof of anything, this one is no different. I mean seriously, almost 100% of your videos are absolute bullshit....even a grade school student would be able to see it.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I got the vaccine and my 5G reception improved 10X ;)

• Haha
Reactions: RCCADMAN
81 - 100 of 115 Posts