Dodge RamCharger Central banner
61 - 80 of 114 Posts

Registered
'79 Dodge Power Wagon Macho
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Vaccine passports - is this the world we want to live in?

Registered
Vaccine passports - is this the world we want to live in?
No. But we are.
I'm going hiking on weekend and crossing borders requires covid passport. I printed mine and that's it. It took me 2 minutes.
Nothing special, one more piece of paper.

If it helps us all to have a normal life, with no more lockdowns I fully accept it!

Registered
No. But we are.
I'm going hiking on weekend and crossing borders requires covid passport. I printed mine and that's it. It took me 2 minutes.
Nothing special, one more piece of paper.

If it helps us all to have a normal life, with no more lockdowns I fully accept it!
Having a normal life to Americans is having the right to make a decision and not being told what to do by our govt. Many of us don't accept being told to inject a substance into our bodies that has not been fully vetted and years of studies done to understand the side affects. We are also being forced to take this shot by a group of politicians who said they will not take the shot because of who was in the presidency at the time. Now our govt has mandated almost everyone to take the shot but exempted the US Postal Service, Members of congress, and the staff of each congress member. Wait! You want me to take it but you won't? WHY? They get to keep their jobs shot free, but we lose our job if we don't take it? Fuck that! And the illegal immigrants can opt out as well and 18% of them actually HAVE COVID while they are set free into our country never to be seen again. Also, this is NOT a vaccine if people can still get Covid after the shot. It's just another flu shot. They want the unvaccinated to get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated from getting Covid. In what real vaccine world does that make sense?

Administrator
Now our govt has mandated almost everyone to take the shot but exempted the US Postal Service, Members of congress, and the staff of each congress member.
Not addressing the issues of the shot, just explaining why those groups are exempt.
The president has control over all government employees, so he possibly has the authority to mandate they get vaccinated. He does not control Congress, the supreme court, the post office,and their staff. So he cannot mandate they do anything.

Govt contractors are theoretically contracted under the presidents authority, and so he possibly can mandate them to get the shot.

Not going into the issues of this shot, but should the govt have the authority to make a shot mandatory? They do for other vaccines. so is a new vaccine the same? good question. The other issue I see, is what if a person that does not have the vaccine gets Covid? should they be covered as with any other thing they get affected by while on the job? If they die from Covid, should it be considered job related? Should they be exempt from doing things because they are not vaccinated? and others that are vaccinated have to? Should the ones who do not get the shot be paid every week to go get a Covid test? While the others have to keep working? I can see a lot of people that I have worked with not get the shot, just so they can get paid for an hour or more a week to go get a test.

Now also take a look at the Military. Along with what I said above, is it fair that someone decides not to get a shot, and is therefore not elgible to get called over seas (called non deployable)? Or for any duty where they will possibly be in close contact with others. Or that they can get out of duty for several hours a week to get tested? If they get Covid, is it fair that they would be covered for any long term issues for the rest of their life? for their decision to not get the shot?

So far the shot is not mandated for anybody, just a requirement to keep their job, travel, or what ever. The individual still has the choice.

Administrator
The other aspect,does the govt have the authority to mandate a vaccine on the general population? Federal, I do not think so. But I do think they should. If we had this non vaccine BS when small pox, TB, malaria, and many other diseases would be present, and the world population would be much smaller.

Many states do have it in their state constitution that their Governors have the authority to mandate things during a health emergency, so I do see that coming down the pike for them.

I think the courts will back up the states. Not sure on the federal government, except for government employees, and contractors, I think they will loose in court.

Thats all over the idea of can a vaccine be mandated?

As far as the Covid vaccine? I think folks who do not like it are fools. The statistics are there, it does help prevent Covid. Long term effects? yes, there has been some, but the numbers are small. Death? Again, yes, but a lot more deaths and chance of death from Covid.

Registered
The other aspect,does the govt have the authority to mandate a vaccine on the general population? Federal, I do not think so. But I do think they should. If we had this non vaccine BS when small pox, TB, malaria, and many other diseases would be present, and the world population would be much smaller.

Many states do have it in their state constitution that their Governors have the authority to mandate things during a health emergency, so I do see that coming down the pike for them.

I think the courts will back up the states. Not sure on the federal government, except for government employees, and contractors, I think they will loose in court.

Thats all over the idea of can a vaccine be mandated?

As far as the Covid vaccine? I think folks who do not like it are fools. The statistics are there, it does help prevent Covid. Long term effects? yes, there has been some, but the numbers are small. Death? Again, yes, but a lot more deaths and chance of death from Covid.
Then they should also mandate the flu shot. Right. I know people who have died from the Flu. This new flu bug we call Covid has over a 99% survival rate. If the vaccines were actually vaccines, then the vax,d would not need to be protected, right? They say 80% of the hospitalized are unvax'd. That means 20% are vaxd and badly affected. Sounds like the shot needs to morph into a vaccine one of these days. They also do not take into account the folks who have had covid and are not documented as such because testing was not available early enuf. Some doctors are so biased towards the shot that they won't test you for antibodies. They said I could pay for an antibody test at $400 and the insurance wont pay for it but I don't trust their bias and they say the antibodies only last a few months when people have been tested after more than a year show antibodies. Then you have the admin that demonized trumps vaccine but as soon as he's out, suddenly supports it and forces it. I don't trust any of them anymore because nobody has been honest nor consistent. It's like going into a real estate business deal with a known con-man. I just can't. I am vaccinated for everything else and so are my kids and pets. Govt and pharma has made this mess. The democrats in congress were the first anti-vaxxers and instilled the fear in people. They are not to be trusted. Our Gov in WA was part of a coalition of western states that created a group of scientists to study trumps vaccine to make sure it was safe for their people. That instills distrust and our Gov is an idiot buffoon to begin with.

Reactions: 1778ppr

Registered
I think those who get the shots/vaccine & later test positive or get sick with whatever this month's model of COVID is called should be compensated personally by Biden/Fauci/Big Pharma. It's called product failure.

Bucky

Registered
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Here are a couple of screen shots I took of an email a friend of mine sent me (I didn't duplicate the entire email as it was pretty long but just look at some of the words spoken). Look at the statistics just here in my province alone.....and read some of the comments in the last picture, someone mentions that the vaxxx has antifreeze in it. I'm not surprised. Yikes.
Vaccine passports are tyranny and they are comin' for the U.S. and Canada and the rest of the world!

Attachments

Administrator
Then they should also mandate the flu shot. Right. I know people who have died from the Flu. This new flu bug we call Covid has over a 99% survival rate. If the vaccines were actually vaccines, then the vax,d would not need to be protected, right? They say 80% of the hospitalized are unvax'd. That means 20% are vaxd and badly affected. Sounds like the shot needs to morph into a vaccine one of these days. They also do not take into account the folks who have had covid and are not documented as such because testing was not available early enuf. Some doctors are so biased towards the shot that they won't test you for antibodies. They said I could pay for an antibody test at $400 and the insurance wont pay for it but I don't trust their bias and they say the antibodies only last a few months when people have been tested after more than a year show antibodies. Then you have the admin that demonized trumps vaccine but as soon as he's out, suddenly supports it and forces it. I don't trust any of them anymore because nobody has been honest nor consistent. It's like going into a real estate business deal with a known con-man. I just can't. I am vaccinated for everything else and so are my kids and pets. Govt and pharma has made this mess. The democrats in congress were the first anti-vaxxers and instilled the fear in people. They are not to be trusted. Our Gov in WA was part of a coalition of western states that created a group of scientists to study trumps vaccine to make sure it was safe for their people. That instills distrust and our Gov is an idiot buffoon to begin with.
So what better plan do you have? I agree there is many issues with the way this was done. Most trace back to political, and trying to make the other guy look bad.

Is there anything wrong with getting a vaccine shot after one has had covid? Around here, many are getting a third and forth shot, just to collect t he $100. Have not heard of them dropping dead yet. Getting Covid, only builds antibodies up for that mutation, and possibly some other related mutations. The shot covers the base, so has better chance of fighting other mutations. Or maybe not, life has no guarantees.

When I got my last dog, the prior owner said he was up on his shots. I could have gone through the effort to get the records, or take the lazy way like I did, and have him get them all over again. He did not end up getting rabies, parvo, or distemper.

Should the flu shot be mandatory? It might be some day, look at how many die each year because of the flu.Would be great if they can make a vax that attacks the base structure of the flu virus. But then they would loose money by not having to make the annual shot.

If only we could get money and politics out of our everyday life.

Administrator
Here are a couple of screen shots I took of an email a friend of mine sent me (I didn't duplicate the entire email as it was pretty long but just look at some of the words spoken). Look at the statistics just here in my province alone.....and read some of the comments in the last picture, someone mentions that the vaxxx has antifreeze in it. I'm not surprised. Yikes.
Vaccine passports are tyranny and they are comin' for the U.S. and Canada and the rest of the world!
Look up the statistics yourself.

Canada is about 73 deaths per 100,000 residents.
US is about 201
The worst hit so far, Peru is 611.

On the face, it does not sound so bad.but think of this.

Seattle has a population of 700k

At Canadas rate would be 511 deaths. (Or something)
At the US average, it would have 1,407 deaths
At Perus rate, it would have 4,277 deaths

How many neighborhoods does it take to house 4,277 humans? The number may see small, but in human lives it is not. Also remember, that is on top of the normal folks dying (ok, a few could be counted either way).

I did not look up what they actually have, just showing this to show the vaccine does look to have a positive effect.

Sorry, I do not see any signs of this Covid being a big govt/Pharma/ NWO/ or whoever you pick for the day, conspiracy. For what purpose?

I know some who have had polio, I bet they would love to have had their parents get them the vaccine before they got sick.

Reactions: Panda

Registered
Their purpose is control. Not saying the virus isn't real, nor saying that the vaccine isn't a benefit of science. But in the end good ol government is all about using whatever comes along to their benefit in enslaving the masses. Pretty much has been throughout the history of mankind. And even though I'm a believer in Christ, I will toss religion in their too.

Bucky

Administrator
Yes, I could be persuaded into believing that a mass database might be a goal of the government. But they already have several. The ten year census, the IRS, hell, even a phone book.

What is getting a vaccine going to accomplish? or carrying proof of said vax?

Registered
The government wants to keep the masses divided. They do it by gender, by race, by political affiliation & now we have vaccinated vs unvaccinated. While they keep us fighting they are busy pushing through 2000 page pork barrel bills. Everything Congress proposes & eventually passes is aimed to benefit them (wealth, power, whatever) & further castrate the citizenry.

Dr Suess described our situation pretty accurately when he wrote of the star bellied sneetches.

Take an automobile for example. Look at a Model T & compare it to a 21st century vehicle. Sure, the technologic advancement is almost unfathomable. But look at how much government mandated emissions/safety crap have been created & added. Look at how much taxation, regulations & licensing revenue has been burdened upon motorist over the past century. Do we really need all that to get from point A to point B. No, but the bureaucracy needs that crap to make themselves relevant & feed themselves. It was never about the environment or our safety. It's about growing more government, more control.

Just look at a plastic gas can & how complex they have made that.

Bucky

Registered
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
It's about population control. (see the Georgia Guidestones). This vaxx has not been vetted. Period. Plus tens of thousands are already complaining about serious side effects AND deaths AND more convid infections after being jabbed to the point that they need a 2nd and a 3rd and a 4th and a 5th and so on! So, it's obviously NOT working! Again why the panic if convid already has a 94.5% to 99.7% recovery rate?!? That's not me saying this - it's everybody's god - the 6 o'clock news saying it and yet people still don't see or don't even care to see it when the tube tells you. Let's face it - People love to be ruled and love their enslavement or they would actually make an effort to seek the real truth and stop the evil..

Attachments

Registered
Having a normal life to Americans is having the right to make a decision and not being told what to do by our govt. Many of us don't accept being told to inject a substance into our bodies that has not been fully vetted and years of studies done to understand the side affects. We are also being forced to take this shot by a group of politicians who said they will not take the shot because of who was in the presidency at the time.
I haven't heard of any government forcing their citizens to get vaccinated, is someone holding a gun to your head?
We, and by that, I mean Americans and Europeans are not forced to do anything. We are being persuaded to do something (with reasonable arguments) and that's a totally different story.
When you get sick you run for help, where? Who's going to help you if the hospitals are full and the general healthcare isn't capable of taking in any more patients?

We have plenty of freedoms...
You don't have to work - but don't complain when there's not enough food on your table.
You don't have to pay for insurance - but don't complain when you do not receive proper medical treatment.
You don't have to vote - but don't complain when your government is full of idiots (which IMO they all are)
You don't have to eat shit food - but when you do you lose your ability to complain that you're fat.
and finally, You don't have to get a vaccine shot - but don't complain when some other country won't let you in.

It's all about the choices we make! Ability to choose how you live your life is freedom!

Registered
The government wants to keep the masses divided. They do it by gender, by race, by political affiliation & now we have vaccinated vs unvaccinated.
Agreed.
Divide and conquer - as Romans used to say. If a population is divided it's impossible to stand against the enemy. Every government uses the same technique to rule. Covid was a gift from heaven to most of them!

Registered
There's one more argument. If you don't believe in Covid how do you explain 375.000 increase in deaths in 2020 in the US only? Source: Provisional Mortality Data 鈥 United States, 2020
Not getting your shot is IMO selfish thinking, when you look at these numbers.

Covid was the third cause of death in the US but i think it was the first one. Most of the people who died of number 1 and 2 didn't get their treatment in time because of healthcare collapse!
Product Organism Font Line Circle

This "not-vetted" and "not a real vaccine" nonsense is utter bullshit. Trials were performed on 10's of thousands if not over a hundred thousand. It has been administered to 100's of millions. Stats previously shared above (by the few objective thinkers on this board) demonstrate its safety and efficacy....and the 80% unvaxxed in hospitals stat is low. Both hospitalizations and deaths are 90+% (varies from week to week) unvaxxed, last I heard 97% of deaths were unvaxxed.

The unknown long term affects concerns are unfounded. If you want to know reality, read this:

It's a long read, but has a ton of good information and is worth it.

If you are going to stick with your irrational bias against vaccines, or if you are incapable of accepting new, conflicting information, don't bother reading it, but also, don't bother arguing that point if you aren't willing to read the reality of it.

It's about population control. (see the Georgia Guidestones).
Bullshit. Have you seen anything but our population increasing year after year?

This vaxx has not been vetted. Period.
Bullshit, see previous post. Typing "period" after an idiotic assertion does not make it a fact.

Plus tens of thousands are already complaining about serious side effects AND deaths AND more convid infections after being jabbed to the point that they need a 2nd and a 3rd and a 4th and a 5th and so on!
Bullshit. Provide a source for these stats. It is impossible for the vaccine to cause infections. Serious side affects are very rare, usually occur within 30 minutes or so of injection and are usually addressed with basic treatment in a hospital and gone in less than 24 hours.

So, it's obviously NOT working!
It's only not working if you ignore all of the facts that demonstrate it is.

I swear, if the news said the sky was blue, you'd call them liars and say it's black.

Their purpose is control. Not saying the virus isn't real, nor saying that the vaccine isn't a benefit of science. But in the end good ol government is all about using whatever comes along to their benefit in enslaving the masses. Pretty much has been throughout the history of mankind. And even though I'm a believer in Christ, I will toss religion in their too.

Bucky
Read your post....it is boderline contradictory, but essentially asinine. Strongly encouraging a vaccine that will save lives, is not about control, it's about saving lives....I mean, it should be quite obvious.

I've been vaccinated and I am currently not enslaved. I am free to do all the things I was able to do prior to being vaccinated. If this changes, and I become a slave soon, I'll be sure to update this post.

Do you feel the same about seatbelt laws and traffic laws? Are they merely about control and nothing to do with safety?

61 - 80 of 114 Posts