Dodge RamCharger Central banner
41 - 60 of 114 Posts

Registered
'79 Dodge Power Wagon Macho
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
Govt is corrupt and therefor no longer run by the people. We vote, and that vote is supposed to matter. When the vote is corrupted, it no longer matters. Corruption rules the day now. When people become politicians they get a certain wage to do that job. When they come out millionaires because of backdoor deals and payoffs, they no longer work for the people. Joe Biden admitted it in the news clip when he said to the factory worker; "I don't work for you". No politician has ever been so honest.
The reason why politicians get away with stealing is because we the people have become complacent cowards that can only be bothered to get another beer out of the fridge instead of going down in mass and arresting these criminals! People used to hunt witches and criminals and burn them at the stake, but now.....we just let them get away with their crimes while we - the "useless eaters" as they call us - eat and get fat. I know that citizens arrest is legal in your country like it is here in mine but no one ever exercises that duty of ours anymore.

Registered

Registered
The witch hunts weren't the best example to use there, CCB... LOL :poop:

Registered
The reason why politicians get away with stealing is because we the people have become complacent cowards that can only be bothered to get another beer out of the fridge instead of going down in mass and arresting these criminals! People used to hunt witches and criminals and burn them at the stake, but now.....we just let them get away with their crimes while we - the "useless eaters" as they call us - eat and get fat. I know that citizens arrest is legal in your country like it is here in mine but no one ever exercises that duty of ours anymore.
A govt big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. People don't do the right thing now out of fear. Our country has become so violent and our govt so corrupt, that if you do try and bust a govt official or politician, you will go bankrupt fighting them or find yourself having an untimely death. People are afraid to speak up now and with social media, the "community" has dissolved along with the brains and common sense.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Well exactly, fear is their most powerful weapon. They have conned the masses in believing that they are powerless. Nothing could be further from the truth, especially if one has faith in our creator. We the people have all the power and the powers that ought not be know this. Our power is in our decisions we make. Simple but far to complicated for the many. Human behavior is very strange to me.

Registered
Well exactly, fear is their most powerful weapon. They have conned the masses in believing that they are powerless. Nothing could be further from the truth, especially if one has faith in our creator. We the people have all the power and the powers that ought not be know this. Our power is in our decisions we make. Simple but far to complicated for the many. Human behavior is very strange to me.
On one side you have the people. On the other side you have the govt, the media/social media, and corporate leaders. Both the govt and both media have the influence and the govt controls the military and the police. Both those entities do what they are told out of fear of losing their job or a court martial. The people are made up of people and sheeple. Joe Biden is president because the sheeple were instructed to hate Trump even though his policies were good for the USA. The Govt has divided the people by every group so they will not come together and fight together. Now we are so busy fighting each other that the man behind the curtain (Distraction) does what he wants. Humans aren't strange. They're stupid and weak

Registered
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Yep. The power of Satan.
Well here are a bunch of people in New York that are not afraid to fight back....

Registered
Yep. The power of Satan.
Well here are a bunch of people in New York that are not afraid to fight back....

Well, since we live in Hell where Satan reigns, then yes, Gabriel has a lot of control and power. Remember when Gabriel offered to give Jesus all the lands he sees for Jesus to rule over if Jesus would worship him? That was a telling verse and brings light to why such a beautiful world can be... HELL.

(I can't watch videos until I disconnect from my works VPN)

Registered
Our power is in our decisions we make. Simple but far to complicated for the many. Human behavior is very strange to me.
Yes and 1 decision I wish everyone would make is to quit going to Walmart & the other big boxes & quit buying shit made in China.

Bucky

Registered
Yeah, I've never forgotten all the mass psychosis on the "right" after 9/11 which is one of the primary reasons we just merely exist in a global social-fascist New World Order corporate-communist panopticon surveillance state twenty years later. :(

Registered
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Yes and 1 decision I wish everyone would make is to quit going to Walmart & the other big boxes & quit buying shit made in China.

Bucky
I certainly agree!

Registered
Seen that meme before but with Eastwood. Much better representation of the general public.

CCB, I agree with most of your previous post. But I have a minor disagreement. God may have granted man free will but, our Constitution guarantees it in this country.

The public is governed by CONSENT. 1 6 was a warning shot that Capitol Hill mostly ignored. The next time is unlikely to be as pleasant.

Registered
The public is governed by CONSENT. 1 6 was a warning shot that Capitol Hill mostly ignored. The next time is unlikely to be as pleasant.
I hope it gets things done. Congress needs to be replaced, and not with politicians or millionaires.
Bucky

Registered
I hope it gets things done. Congress needs to be replaced, and not with politicians or millionaires.
Bucky
Anyone ever seen the Netflix series "Designated Survivor? Yeah... Anxiously awaiting that day...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Well, watch out fellow Canadians and soon everyone else on God's earth, Nazi Truedope is mandating freezing bank accounts if you don't bow down to the altar of jabbo. This tyranny will be in every country soon. NWO!

Registered
It is like a frog in water, increase the heat slowly and he stays their, I am neither a frog or a sheep which they want us all to blindly follow.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Do you ever watch Avi Yemeni @ Rebel News Aussie Challenger?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Here's a sample

41 - 60 of 114 Posts