Dodge RamCharger Central banner
21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
22,064 Posts
Freedom, schreedom. All I care about is the important stuff like when is Oprah going to tell us which member of the Royal Family was concerned Meghan and Harry's wonderful little child might be born "too dark"? ;)

·
29,466 Posts
Oh brother you take everything too literal. Before Trump left office, Nancy started putting the people (Commission Members) together just in case they had to use the 25th. Look it up brainiac. You'll find it eventually.

So, when you said "Nancy created the 25th amendment", you really didn't mean Nancy created the 25th amendment. So were you purposefully lying hoping nobody knew that, or were you sensationalizing? Either way, it discredits you and your point.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Yes Mr literarian, I worded it wrong. Bust most of us that are up on current events could have figured out what I was talking about. Sometimes it's good to use your brain and read between the lines instead of being an eternal antagonist.

·
29,466 Posts
If what you type is indeed bullshit, I will call you on it. Coincidently, it follows a pattern of misinformation, so I assumed you meant what you said.

The mature response would have been, "oops, I typed that wrong".

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
What you and commie friends call misinformation is what we call reading between the lines. Do your commie friends spell everything out in a news letter as to what they want to transform the USA into? No, they don't, so there will never be the scientific document you are looking for to spell out their plan to accommodate Soros' plan to bring down the US. We all know what they are up to and they have the media and social media in their pockets to collaborate with. With all of the discrimination against republicans and christians and so on, and social media's intent on silencing them, we know what is going on. Sorry you're too blind to see it all while being... yes.. the eternal antagonist.

Reactions: Ironbuilt

·
Registered
303 Posts
no point of arguing with each other about it. we’re stuck in our current situation now with a weak american administration. we can only hope that the next administration has a back bone strong enough for better reforms and outcomes. nevertheless, democrats will reverse the bills passed by the previous republicans and vice versa. probably need an entire government reform, don’t wanna be the guy to say a two party system isn’t working anymore, but in my eyes it isnt

·
29,466 Posts
What you and commie friends call misinformation is what we call reading between the lines. Do your commie friends spell everything out in a news letter as to what they want to transform the USA into? No, they don't, so there will never be the scientific document you are looking for to spell out their plan to accommodate Soros' plan to bring down the US. We all know what they are up to and they have the media and social media in their pockets to collaborate with. With all of the discrimination against republicans and christians and so on, and social media's intent on silencing them, we know what is going on. Sorry you're too blind to see it all while being... yes.. the eternal antagonist.
Well, if y'all wouldn't spread so much absolute utter bullshit, misinformation and pseudoscience (some of it actually being harmful, others just making y'all look stupid), the rest of the world wouldn't have to try to control it.

Remember, some of you guys are just slightly less nuts than the flat earthers. Same exact thought processes with your conspiracy theories.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
no point of arguing with each other about it. we’re stuck in our current situation now with a weak american administration. we can only hope that the next administration has a back bone strong enough for better reforms and outcomes. nevertheless, democrats will reverse the bills passed by the previous republicans and vice versa. probably need an entire government reform, don’t wanna be the guy to say a two party system isn’t working anymore, but in my eyes it isnt
The way I look at it now is; Why would the world want to deal with the USA anymore. Each time the administration switches between left and right, the US goes off in another direction. It's shameful, it affects the entire world, and destabilizes the citizens and economy of the US. It's pathetic and a laughing stock. I'm all for term limits, but it also seems every freshmen congressman that gets in there is more radical than the last ones. I see a death spiral until we get some actual adults in congress.

·
Registered
'79 Dodge Power Wagon Macho
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
My friend Brian nails it between Trump and Biden. Have a listen.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Well, if y'all wouldn't spread so much absolute utter bullshit, misinformation and pseudoscience (some of it actually being harmful, others just making y'all look stupid), the rest of the world wouldn't have to try to control it.

Remember, some of you guys are just slightly less nuts than the flat earthers. Same exact thought processes with your conspiracy theories.
Further proving my point of your; SILENCE YOU PEASANTS until you have documented proof of us silencing you! We know what you're doing. These threads would have been dead a long time ago if you would quit antagonizing everyone.

·
29,466 Posts
Lol.....if there is documented, evidenced based proof that something is bullshit, and is harmful, hell yeah, I'd censor it too if I ran a platform.
Quit playing the victim, bullshit spreader is not a protected class.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

The people who are nuts Kendall are the people who think that there is nothing wrong with government and politicians (same creatures) and that "conspiracies" don't exist. It's those people who are caught up in the left vs right paradigm that are the lunatics contributing to the degradation of our world, not the people who aren't afraid of critical thinking.

Reactions: RCCADMAN

·
29,466 Posts
The people who are nuts Kendall are the people who think that there is nothing wrong with government and politicians (same creatures) and that "conspiracies" don't exist.
One issue I see, is that people (like yourself) feel that since government has done bad things, that governments is always (100% of the time) and will always do bad things even when there is no evidence of such. Government is run by people, therefore, there will be good and there will be bad.

It's those people who are caught up in the left vs right paradigm that are the lunatics contributing to the degradation of our world, not the people who aren't afraid of critical thinking.
Hey, we agree on something (at least the first part of the sentence), however, I see you as one of those "extreme" to one side.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
One issue I see, is that people (like yourself) feel that since government has done bad things, that governments is always (100% of the time) and will always do bad things even when there is no evidence of such. Government is run by people, therefore, there will be good and there will be bad.

Hey, we agree on something (at least the first part of the sentence), however, I see you as one of those "extreme" to one side.
Govt is corrupt and therefor no longer run by the people. We vote, and that vote is supposed to matter. When the vote is corrupted, it no longer matters. Corruption rules the day now. When people become politicians they get a certain wage to do that job. When they come out millionaires because of backdoor deals and payoffs, they no longer work for the people. Joe Biden admitted it in the news clip when he said to the factory worker; "I don't work for you". No politician has ever been so honest.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I am only one voice and have kept quiet for a while, I know one here will attack this message.
America has come to a drastic cross road, Joe is a totally incompetent fool, he should have stayed in his basement so those who are pulling his strings could be identified. Kackling Kamala Harris who was the least popular candidate for the democraps Presidency was the first to drop out, why?? If she rises up it will be worse for America. America is truly between a rock and a hard place, leaderless and it can only get worse.
Since becoming El President Joe has sort to undo everything that Donald Trump did and was working, why? Because his policies were working for America and all Americans. Joe in his short time at the top has dragged America down, opening the borders to infected illegal migrants which is estimated at min of 20%, moving them across to other states who have been able to control their out breaks up until now. Pushing rampant inflation creating policies increasing America's debt which is close to making America insolvent, unable to repay this debt.
Now the most glaring mistake by creating the most incompetent withdrawal from Afghanistan placing Americans and their allies plus all those Afghans who worked with the Western Forces to try and create a better, more stable Afghanistan at the mercy of the terrorist Taliban forces. Joe and his incompetent advisers were given a secure way to extract all Westerners and Afghans, it was based on common sense backed up by the threat of the might of the American Military. Again because it was all done under Donald Trump Joe chose to ignore this living in a fantasy world. The Taliban had broken their agreement anyway so a tougher line could have been taken but Joe again chose to ignore this and now America and the world are watching in horror and paying the price.
Joe's actions has brought universal condemnation from around the world insulting the UK who took the unprecedented action of their Parliament condemning Joe saying they can and will not work with Joe or his current administration.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I will & have been saying it since I was in 8th grade. The two party Coke/Pepsi system isn't working anymore. Replace them all.

Bucky

·
Administrator
60,208 Posts
Joe says it best himself.

·
Administrator
60,208 Posts

·
Administrator
60,208 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·

I am just like Brian in his video who is neither left nor right. I am 100% in the middle and a true anarchist (which means for no rulers). I don't like or trust ANY politician anywhere, no matter what country they are in. You nailed it, I believe that all governments are guilty of doing bad things to people all the time. The reason some people don't see any evidence (which is silly to think when the evidence is always obvious after any event - for instance like, how do the purps always get away with said crimes unless somebody is obviously looking in the other direction - take 911 or any major war or shooting or blah blah blah). No one ever looks deeper into any event that happens - like, how does so much drugs make it into the US and Canada from South America and Afghanistan on a consistent basis (when was the last time they ever ran out of coke or heroin or any of the major drugs that come from those countries - never). How does so many weapons get into our countries and how do terrorist groups manage to form and grow yet you have more than 10 people at your birthday party and they come and lock you up! Another reason why people don't see much evidence from their crimes is because these people are experts doing these things for a very long time (Henry Kissenger, George Soros, David Rockefeller, to name a few) and know exactly how to cover their crimes and when they own all media, they control the information they want you to know. Its called Programming for a reason. I could go on with many more examples but I would be here for a long time doing so. You must by now be seeing that something is not right with governments and corporations and their policies, no?

21 - 40 of 114 Posts