Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
'79 Dodge Power Wagon Macho
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Communism is coming. Maybe Orwell was right - but off by 50 years.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
It's on life support until people pull their heads out of their asses.

Reactions: Ironbuilt

·
Premium Member
1978 W200
145 Posts
It's not dead, but it's sleepin' real hard. Like drooling on the pillow, don't remember where I parked sleeping.

·
Registered
301 Posts
well I hear this is pelosi’s last go around & Biden’s approval rating has to be very very low… still got some years with Joe but hopefully a better leader next time. wonder how much more damage and mockery will be done by the time joes done

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
well I hear this is pelosi’s last go around & Biden’s approval rating has to be very very low… still got some years with Joe but hopefully a better leader next time. wonder how much more damage and mockery will be done by the time joes done
Hopefully he is done with 12 service members killed and 11 injured in Kabul(lshit). IMPEACH!!!

Reactions: Ironbuilt and Lzed

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Jan 6th would have fixed alot of things had the door kicking been better.

Bucky

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
"PEOPLE LIED! PEOPLE DIED!" Sound familiar Hillary!!! TOTAL INCOMPETENCE! IMPEACH Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, and all the heads that made this happen.

·
Administrator
60,205 Posts
Hopefully he is done with 12 service members killed and 11 injured in Kabul(lshit). IMPEACH!!!
If biden gets impeached right now, the giggley vice president becomes president. Who gets to appoint a new vice, that only needs to be confirmed by a majority of the house and senate. I would bet pelosi gets the nod.

"PEOPLE LIED! PEOPLE DIED!" Sound familiar Hillary!!! TOTAL INCOMPETENCE! IMPEACH Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, and all the heads that made this happen.
To impeach, the republicans would need to have majority of both sides of congress.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
If biden gets impeached right now, the giggley vice president becomes president. Who gets to appoint a new vice, that only needs to be confirmed by a majority of the house and senate. I would bet pelosi gets the nod.

To impeach, the republicans would need to have majority of both sides of congress.
Yes, you are correct. There has been talk of impeaching both, and honestly, I think Pelosi and Schumer, the ones actually running the show, should go too. Did you see the press confrence today with Biden where he actually said he was INSTRUCTED on a sheet of paper he was given to Pick the NBC reporter (I forget the name)? But he was TOLD who to pick!!!!

But yes, pelosi is 3rd in line. And then...

Font Screenshot Number Parallel Rectangle

All of them are scary. Let's hope the Americans do better in '22 and the fraud is not so rampant.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

Also, Nancy created the 25th amendment for a reason. Nobody that matters gets to know what she's up to.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
In order for American to do better most of those already in Congress need to die or not run for re-election.

Bucky

·
Administrator
60,205 Posts
Yes, you are correct. There has been talk of impeaching both, and honestly, I think Pelosi and Schumer, the ones actually running the show, should go too. Did you see the press confrence today with Biden where he actually said he was INSTRUCTED on a sheet of paper he was given to Pick the NBC reporter (I forget the name)? But he was TOLD who to pick!!!!

But yes, pelosi is 3rd in line. And then...

View attachment 620014

All of them are scary. Let's hope the Americans do better in '22 and the fraud is not so rampant.
That chain of succession only applies if all the above cannot assume the job. If the vp takes over, they get to pick a new VP, it does not have to be the 3rd in line.

I agree, all the top dems are the problem, and need to go.

·
Administrator
60,205 Posts
In order for American to do better most of those already in Congress need to die or not run for re-election.

Bucky
Prey for covid. Retirement is too good for them.

·
Registered
301 Posts

Bucky
Amen brother

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Rumor has it that the plan all along was to get camel toe Harris as president, so what you say holds merit. Don't forget - all politics are a dog and pony show for the masses and that's why nothing ever gets done, promises get broken, debt gets higher all while they get richer and we defend them.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Bucky
It's not just the American government that needs to meet their maker - its the entire "global" elite that needs to drop dead. (Notice I used parentheses on the word global, lol).

·
29,466 Posts
Also, Nancy created the 25th amendment
Uhm, no, no she didn't. It was ratified by the states (required for an amendment) and became law in 1967

Where do you guys get this shit? Did you hear it on a far right news source or from an alt-right youtuber and immediately accepted it as truth because it sounds like an evil plot?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Uhm, no, no she didn't. It was ratified by the states (required for an amendment) and became law in 1967

Where do you guys get this shit? Did you hear it on a far right news source or from an alt-right youtuber and immediately accepted it as truth because it sounds like an evil plot?
Oh brother you take everything too literal. Before Trump left office, Nancy started putting the people (Commission Members) together just in case they had to use the 25th. Look it up brainiac. You'll find it eventually.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I try to have an unbiased take on it by tuning into all news stations with what they have to offer. Personal preference is republican but if we had a good Democrat administration, I truly wouldn’t mind either. Currently I’m just comparing trumps administration to Biden’s administration. trump gave us 4 great years. Biden hasn’t done much great for me yet

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I try to have an unbiased take on it by tuning into all news stations with what they have to offer. Personal preference is republican but if we had a good Democrat administration, I truly wouldn’t mind either. Currently I’m just comparing trumps administration to Biden’s administration. trump gave us 4 great years. Biden hasn’t done much great for me yet
I try to tune into Cnn and MSNBC but I can't stand the spin they put on everything and the fact they still hate trump so bad that he lives rent free in their minds. When Obama became president, I said; Ok, Lets give this man a try. He seemed smart, motivated, articulate, etc. (No, I didn't vote for him, but he got in, so give him a listen) But then the Hands up Don't shoot BS started along with his comment of "The Police Acted Stupidly" comment, followed by " If I had a Son, He'd look just like (that criminal)", and thus created BLM and all the division that came out of it. The division in this country is solely on him. They tried to blame Trump for it, but by the time trump got in, the division was created and the commies kept accelerating their hatred.

Trumps America was great. Then the commies fucked it all up again. Thankfully the supreme court is showing Biden his policies suck. (Remain in mexico withdrawal and the rent moratorium extension)

1 - 20 of 114 Posts