Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post here to introduce yourselves and join the chapter, also send me your info and i will start your list just make sure to include your s/n also with your real name and phone # and your state

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello my name is PlumCrazyBarney on this site and my real name is Bob Eisbrenner. I live in Newton Iowa, most people call me Barney ;D ;D ;)

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard PCB, and and welcome to the site, you'll love it here, very informative and helpful

·
Registered
29 Posts
my screen name is Trailduster79360. my real name is Matt Moses and i am from Solon, IA.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard TD79-360 you will also enjoy your new family here, have fun

·
Registered
3 Posts
Evildriver-3 said:
Post here to introduce yourselves and join the chapter, also send me your info and i will start your list just make sure to include your s/n also with your real name and phone # and your state
Hey, B-B-FoM89 here aka Damien Erps
I live in Carroll, Iowa. Hence I click on the Iowa chapter.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey B-B-FoM89 Welcome aboard, if you have any locations you like to go wheel in or a nice trail you would like to visit feel free to post about and maybe get an event going

·
Registered
113 Posts
My name is Binoc. I live in Persia, IA which is about 30 miles North of Council Bluffs and Omaha, NE. Real name is Troy. I plan on going to RAMJAM 2. Leaving on Thursday nite if interested. I will go to Lincoln, NE and take HWY 77 South. Let me know. Good to see other Iowa Ramcharger guys.

Binoc86

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hi everybody.
Mark Kemery, Winterset, Madison County Iowa.
Where they filmed the Bridges of Madison County(yes I saw Clint Eastwood). We have John Wayne's birth place and just a pretty good area to live.

Just checking in,
Mark K

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome aboard Binoc86, chucktrucker, snowcomander6

·
Registered
57 Posts
snowcomander6 said:
Hi everybody.
Mark Kemery, Winterset, Madison County Iowa.
Where they filmed the Bridges of Madison County(yes I saw Clint Eastwood). We have John Wayne's birth place and just a pretty good area to live.

Just checking in,
Mark K
Your are right about that I'm originally from Altoona outside Des Moines. My uncle lives outside of Ottumwa. Winterset is a neat place I took my wife who is a florida native on an Iowa vacation and we went to all the bridges in madison county

·
Registered
328 Posts
My screen name is dodgecharger, my real name is Terry Hane. I live in Climbing Hill IA, which is 28 miles southeast of Sioux City.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Hi I am Brian Taylor .

I don't live in Iowa but I am going to be the Chapter leader for this State especially forthose of you who are in the Western Part . Basically from Des moines to Council bluffs .

I live in Valley , Nebraska myself and would like to hear from any Iowa folks and friends who are memebers here on RCC .

I will be in touch with u guys and see what u all are up to this summer as well . I know Iowa has some really great wheeling as well .

Brian Taylor

PS": Feel free to contact me through IM on RCC or @ [email protected] . Hedline e-mail from RCC Iowa Chapter member

Brian

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi. My username is RinggoldRamCharger. My real name is Lucas Angus. Most people call me Luke. I live in Mount Ayr, which is about 10 miles north of the Missouri-Iowa border.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Welcome aboard Luke !!!!!!!!! Yoiu are close ot my neck of the woods too !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
My screen name is Mmiller, my real name is Michael. I just moved to Libertyville IA, near Fairfield. I have been wheeling at Solon Ia, eventually going to make it to Knoxville. I also go wheeling near Viola Il, and usaully go to Dresser Wisconcin(not going this year though). I also enjoy street class truck pulling with my 75.

Hello Mark. How's it going? For everybody else, I used to live in Winterset, and used to work with Marks younger brother!

Just updated my profile and sig. too.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts