Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

that's my 76' powerwagon's interior, i want it to actually be functional like have an a/c that works and a heater. amd make it so the steering wheel doesn't pop off and there's a horn and maybe even doors, i want to rhino line the cab so i can spray out mud easier tho that'd be good,

what do u guys think i should add to make it look OK, not prettyboy style but where girls might ride in it, also he's an outside pic

G

·
From the pic I don't see a nut on the sterring shaft, get one.
Find a glove box at the wreckers, doors as well.
Herculiner is cheaper than Rino Gaurd and works just as well.
A/C in that thing will suck gas like crazy, first thing I get rid of on my trucks.
Heater, your cable is probably broken, every dodge truck I've owned has had a broken cable, you can turn it on under the hood if you need it.
In my opinion any girl that wouldn't ride in it isn't worth wasting your time on. :-\

Where in California are you?

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Clean up and hide the wiring
Find or make a cover for the fusebox
Replace glovebox
Clean and paint your dash if needed
Definitely find some doors at a junk yard
Pull your flooring up and get some carpet or a new rubber type flooring, and make sure your floorpans arent rusted through
Get a seat cover
Get a new steering wheel if you wan't to spice things up, or just get a nut if thats why it pops off

Theres a few things that I would personally do, and like others said, i wouldn't worry about A/C. I have definitely seen worse interiors...WAY worse

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
Mydodge76 said:
what do u guys think i should add to make it look OK, not prettyboy style but where girls might ride in it, also he's an outside pic
id ride in it :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright, well hey i have a question , is half my dash missing? im not sure how a regular one looks and i aint sure if the glove box rises up or somethin and makes the dash complete or what. also there's a wire that i think activates the horn it's on the inside of my steering wheel and how would i hook that up to a new steering wheel if i got one? i plan on installing an airhorn horn for it but i aint sure yet

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I plan on bed-lining the entire cab floor i already started ripping out the carpet and padding and once i buy the lining ill take out the bench seat, i am going to have a pair of regular doors then half-doors for wheelin' and ill switch between the two, where can i find parts that exactly fit my truck? like i need a timing chain for the 360 and like armrests for my doors, window knobs door handle knobs etc.

I'd like new headers, a nice clean edelbrock air filter maybe, i need to fix all the lights. also i have a blinker problem, when i turn the left one on i heard the click click and see the green arrow point to the left but when i turn it right i hear the click but don't see the green light pointing right, in my fuse-part on my dash one of the slots is totally melted i dunno whats up with this?

main question: where can i find engine/body/interior parts that will fit perfectly on this dodge, reminder it's a 76' powerwagon

·
Premium Member
7,231 Posts
Drool

I love M880s and this M880 clone looks just like the real thing.

1st, Clean up the interior and get a can of Hurcurliner. Read the directions and cover the floor and ceiling with it.

Leave the doors off. It's cheaper than A/C, (And buying doors) but if you must have A/C you'll need the suitcase, compressor, and all of the hoses, condenser, etc.

Forget what the women think, leave the truck in camo. Heres a tip; If they say the truck is ugly, let them drive it in 4wd once and they'll fall in love with it ;D

Ed

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I have a bunch of interior parts available if you're interested. IM me if you are.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah im gonna keep the savage camo, i'd just like the interior atleast functional, and revjaybear id like to do business but i got no money sorry

·
Registered
797 Posts
From a girl - That's the kind of rig I'd like to find for myself! It's already been broken in for you! I also agree with what Big Daddy_HD said way back in the beginning here: If a girl won't ride in it, she ain't worth the time! Girls come and go, but your truck is forever!

-Squid

·
Registered
810 Posts
BigDaddy_HD said:
In my opinion any girl that wouldn't ride in it isn't worth wasting your time on. :-\
I agree with BIg Daddy on this. Additionally, both She-Devil and Squid would like to ride in it, so there you go.
But it should be safe for her to ride in, like an attatched steering wheel and maybe even a passenger door.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts