Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where oh where should I install my gas tank? This is a mudding truck and I was looking to install it in the bed. One was installed here before, but I guess it was mounted to high because it would flood the crank case. It being a Labatt Blue beer keg..... ahem, anyway so I need to know what to do. My thought was just through it in the bed agian (I have a stock dodge gas tank, one of the plastic type ones) but im worried about that not working exactly.

Parental Warning: :) this truck will be getting the shit kicked out of it, purely off road, 4 wheeling, hill climbs, mudding, bouncing, banging, running over tree's, etc etc....

:) any help/suggestions welcome. -myers

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Well those had them in the cab. The one I had had one in the cab one under both sides an RC style tank under the bed at the back and a 50 gal in the bed. So any where you want

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So how do I get the one in the bed to not flood the engine? -myers

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I think mine the fuel came out the top not out of the bottom so the pickup was lower than the carb. its been 5 years since I sold that truck so the way back thinker isnt working well tonight sorry - Wyatt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts