Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning guys I have been following ur page for a few years now and finally got a round to open an account and my question is I have a Eldelbroke tower 2 340 I have had on 360s befor but my question is now I would like to use my intake on my rc I have now but I would like to keep my TBI set up is there a adapter I can buy to convert the 4barrel intake to use a tbi set up and if so how would I go about it thanks Deric Smith

·
Registered
31,877 Posts

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
so you can either change all the dodge sensors over to the GM TBI or get the GOOD weather pack connectors with the GM TBI and wire them in [ note/ some of the sensors have the same plugs]

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Yes they do.      Steiger performance makes the adapter you're looking for. It has a 318 bore size holes. But if you email him he will make you a 360 size.             
            If you have a 360 intake gasket or throttle body gasket ,the small paper ones. Send that to him and he will make it to that spec( bore size). If he hasn't started making them already.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Here it is

Attachments

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
That didn't work out so good here you go

Attachments

·
Administrator
62,277 Posts
A 3/8" X 6" X 8" Aluminum stock, on Ebay is about $16. A drill, a jigsaw, some sanding drums, A file, and an hour or two, and you can have one made to fit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.