Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow RCC folks.

As some know I was recently laid off after 15 years, and was supposed to be paid thru the end of this month. Well that didn't happen. Nor did all my job hunting and resume passing out. Now I am 2 weeks behind on filing for unemployment (not that it will help) and the bill hounds have shown up already. I have sell everything my wife and I own and move to Colorado where my father had his house which is empty. I am not asking for any sympathy, I am writing this to inform the 2-3 people that wanted stuff off my old 87 to give me a little time. I have it all still but I must get done with what we need to get done before I can get to that stuff. I had a feeling this might happen thats why I gave the stuff away (thank god I didn't take anyones money) and if you will please be patient I will get those things shipped to you.

Thank, you
Sean

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that man I know the feeling for sure.

I Thank the good Lord we didn't have to move or sell the things we needed. OR my trucks. I actually gained some while I was laid off. {think}

I wish you luck on the move and finding a job out there.

I just got the news today that after 20 months of being laid off I have a job now as of May 3rd.

·
Registered
144 Posts
:-\ Oh man. This thing (by "thing" I mean economy) just keeps going downhill for a lot of people who have worked really hard. Seems like people who really want to work hard are having trouble finding a job and people who are working are complaining about working. Good luck to you Sean and I'm sure everyone will understand about the parts.

-Pat-

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
keep your spirts up anyway you can and it will turn around. i was out for exactly a year. i was a mopar parts guy until my dealer was one of the many that closed. i'm at NAPA now. good luck.

·
7,250 Posts
Good luck. I know how you are feeling. Me and my wife both lost our jobs within a couple weeks of each other at the beginning of the year. Thankfully, we have been able to stay in our rented home and keep both trucks so far although I feel we are pretty close to getting evicted and losing one truck. The wife did get a job yesterday so maybe our landlord, who has been VERY understanding, will not kick us out.

Chris

·
Registered
77 Posts
Good luck man hope everything works out for you

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks All, we sold most everything yesterday that we wanted too. I am keeping the truck and car, cant part with my Dodges. Don't feel too bad for me, the house in Colorado is paid for so my bills will be nothing, I'm only sorry that my wife and my Florida retirement will have be put on hold for a long while now. My wife is semi happy because now she gets to refurnish the house ( after we get money again)  {sick}

1 - 7 of 7 Posts