Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I should die

Votes: 9 64.3%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its all over now... No not really. Who is still here anyway?

*heres a preview of my "new" truck ;D

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
I'm not here.......lol

welcome back btw....where you been?
your pic reminds me I should post pic of my new truck and all...

Scott

·
Registered
423 Posts
i got the im back thing,you are a pillar of rcc only seems proper for you to have a mopar.buy some asprin!!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4wheelinstud said:
I'm not here.......lol

welcome back btw....where you been?
your pic reminds me I should post pic of my new truck and all...

Scott
Ive been around... Selling cars for Dodge for about 5 years, and taken care of Dad, the best I could...

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
LOL I've been in and out so much I just didn't notice who all has left or is still around.... crud I have been on RCC sense 2000 just haven't been on much my self here lately..lol

Scott

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
I didn't know you had gone anywhere.  ;D

Now where the rest of the pics of that truck at?  :p

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
What are "those types"?

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
Me?  Nah, I'm not in the R&P board that much.  Just when Todd is in there, or when an angry, antisocial comment needs to be made to get the conversation going, lol.  ;D

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Elwenil said:
Me? Nah, I'm not in the R&P board that much. Just when Todd is in there, or when an angry, antisocial comment needs to be made to get the conversation going, lol. ;D
HMMMM, then I suppose we just need to allow Pat to elaborate, huh? :)

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
PowerWagonPete said:
HMMMM, then I suppose we just need to allow Pat to elaborate, huh? :)
Come on Pete. You've known me long enough to know I'm much more comfortable with a vague three or four words than actually explaining myself....

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
KThaxton said:
No f-ing way......sit back and watch the fireworks folks.
Yup that was me, I guess I realized that expressing yourself online is gay, and or a waste of time. No one gives a shit about anyone else's opinions. No matter how much you prove someone wrong, they will always use self justifying excuses to make themselves feel they are in the right. I figured out you cant change anyone's opinion or outlook with words... But you can end others from using words with bullets... That's why I'm in the Army now. And yes I miss Dub-ya!

*If you wanna see the other pics of the truck look for my other page in the truck section. I need help there anyway....

PowerWagonPete said:
PILLHOLE!!! WTF's up, dude? {wave}
Well I blew my 360 so I bought a whole "new" truck with a 440... Yea I dont know what Im doing still...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts