Dodge RamCharger Central banner
181 - 196 of 196 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
O.K. Here are some ideas for the Chapter Logo. I haven't checked all the other states so I'm not sure if somebody else had this idea or not. Let me know what you think and if you have any other ideas. I'm somewhat proficient with Photoshop so I can make changes pretty easy.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to the area.

I'm from Idaho, I just graduated and took up a job in Lisle.
I live in Downers Grove.

I'm hoping to transition my ramcharger from a daily driver
to just an off-road vehicle- I didn't have to drive too much
in college so the fuel cost wasn't too bad then...

My ramcharger is fairly stock other than building up a 360
for it a few years ago.

I'm looking to do a 4 or 6" lift, tires, and a locking differential.

Are there any good places to off road not too far from Chicagoland?

Also, do you guys ever meet up for events?

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Welcome!  It is pretty quiet around here these days, but there are a few of us that are not far from you if you need parts, etc.  Best close place around to wheel is the Cliffs Off Road Park In Marsailles.  About an hour or so southeast of you.  Welcome to boring Illinois!  Lol.

John

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks for the information, I will have to check that place out one of these weekends.

·
Registered
242 Posts

I like this one guys what do you think

·
Registered
7 Posts
hello my name is Josh, I have 2 1980 ramchargers and a 1997 dodge ram 1500 with a custom 10" lift. sitting on 38 inch ground hawgs. one ramcharger is my race truck. the other ramcharger is currently being built with the cummins motor. it already has a 1ton axles, suspension, 4 inch lift with 3inch body lift. really clean truck. I am looking to join this chapter. Also when and where do we meet for chapter meeting?

Thanks RAM POWER!!!!!!

P.S. the pic is the ramcharger getting the cummins!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hello all ive been a member for many years. My name is David and have  lived in Tennessee for 8/9 years. I plan to move to Illinois in a few months. was checking to see what activity was up that way.  I will be moving to the Moline area or around there and was wondering if any members live close to there. Thank s

·
Registered
527 Posts
WOW !!!!!! I thought Tennessee was dead  I posted  in here and no reply..... :-\

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
DerangedMoose said:
WOW !!!!!! I thought Tennessee was dead I posted in here and no reply..... :-\
Yup, it's dead here. There's only a few of us here and we all have each others a contacts, so we usually just call or text each other instead of coming on the chapter. All the members I know of here are all within the Chicagoland
Area

John.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All!

Ive been a member for a few years but havent posted much. I joined years ago when I bought a 90 RC, but it got hit when parked a week after I bought it by a drunk and was sadly totaled by my insurance. I just picked up my second Dodge just last week, its an 84 D150 with a 318/727. It needs a lot of body help (rust) but nothing my welder cant fix. Just wanted to say hello from Chicago!

Tony

181 - 196 of 196 Posts