Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

My $500.00 Power Wagon. Runs like a champ. Getting ready to build bumpers. Line the bed and interior. Paint it. Put an interior cage and rock sliders on it. May shorten the bed to the rear spring perch (not sure yet). Got 4" of lift in the back and 6" in the front to level it out. Running 33x12.50's on 15x10 slick 8's. Needs some serious steering work. But for 500 bucks I ain't complaining!!!

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
Nice steal, and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Compared to that, I don't know how I got $1100 out of mine.  Damn good lookin rig.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here's a couple of pics, but apparently they're not needed since everybody seems to have seen them already and has trianglulated their exact location, here's a couple of pics of them ;D

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
Nice looking rigs! I've always like blue on the RC's. And not to further the creepy factor, but that house behind the grey one looks familiar, you're not right on Edna, are you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
No BurnOut I'm southeast of Ustick and Maple Grove. If anyone is interested the blue one is for sale after I remove the roof rack.

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
littelman, awesome pics. love the paint scheme. what trail is that that the pics were taken on? looks like it could be rather fun

eric

·
Registered
4 Posts
That trail is known locally by our club as Lizard Gulch.  We found out later that it was already named Hooker Canyon.  It is a great break in or shake down trail.  It only takes about 30 minutes to get to it from town (Mountain Home).  The trail is very short actually.  With a moderate equipped rig you can run the whole canyon in about an hour but if we want to go longer we do the Bruneau Loop.  It is fairly mild but scenic, if you like the desert. 

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
ok guys, here are pics of Chad's (aka 87RC4by4) ramcharger. hope you all like

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey thanks for getting the pics up for me Mr. intenseimages. As you all can see It has a wrinkled up front fender, but going to get a used one from junk yard soon. She is mainly stock except for the 32" pro comp mud terrains and eagle rims. All in all it dont look to bad for a 87 and the interior is pretty clean except for the head liner which is falling down in a couple places. I love this truck to death and I have many many plans for it, but will be a long drawn out ordeal :'( because I dont make that great of an income right now. BTW nice trucks to all of you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey Eric when are we going to work on my truck and your nephew wants to go Sturgeon fishing with his uncle soon love ya uncle Eric ( five finger fast Freddi ) Ok Bro I'm off

Jason

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
jdr84rc said:
hey Eric when are we going to work on my truck and your nephew wants to go Sturgeon fishing with his uncle soon love ya uncle Eric ( five finger fast Freddi ) Ok Bro I'm off

Jason
uh dude, when exactly have I had a chance in the past month or two? lol.

get the parts you need for it and we will get it done. 2 motor mounts, square bore to spread bore carb adapter, one edelbrock rebuild kit, and one set of edelbrock off road needles and seats, one set of front brake shoes and accompanying hardware and we should have you back on the road. I'll have more time off in July

eric

ps: it is Fast Freddie Fumble Fingers. lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
but uncle Eric i want you and dad to take me sturgeon fishing pretty please

Fast Freddie

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
jdr84rc said:
but uncle Eric i want you and dad to take me sturgeon fishing pretty please

Fast Freddie
July's schedule is more open guys. Only Wed, Thurs, Fri at Gooding and only 3 shifts for the month in Poky. So should include more fishing and wrenching time.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts