Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys lets see some of those rigs. i know they are out there. i will post the pics i have of some of the idaho member rigs, you guys add to it.

i will sticky this post so we can add to it as we get newer and better pics.

if you all are having trouble getting them posted or have no place to host the pic to link to let me know or email me the pic and we will see about getting them put up

eric

·
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the one one the left is brian's(littleJONN), the one in the middle is "sasha" she belongs to joe(mudbong), and the one on the right is mine (intenseimages).

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
Well so far I have the prettiest ;D. This is where my girlfriend and I went on Valentine's Day. Coolest girlfriend ever, eh?

derek

·
Registered
134 Posts
Here's how we park up here in Moscow...

·
Registered
412 Posts
heres 2 snaps of mine, I need to take the time and have someone snap some pics of us when we go to the gravel pit.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Here are the latest pictures of my rig after a 3'' body lift, I still need 8'' front springs to level it out, its about 8-9'' higher in front and 10-11'' higher in back. And still debating on what tires to get (prolly 38's)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Shane here....

Live in boise, own HBRK 4x4.

Just picked up my 84 RC, blown motor though..

Putting in a '73 360 4bbl, 8lug d44 and a Full Float D60 ;D

Here is the parts truck donor.... 8)

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
Hey man, TD's looking sweet. I wish I had made it over there over Christmas break to take a look. I coulda bought that thing two years ago, ya know? Get it running yet? Let us know how it's going...
Derek

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Well, I haven't been on here for awhile but I just wanted to say "Howdy" to y'all. I've been really busy on the TD and not getting very far.  :(  I got really behind when the cold weather hit and the old girl has been a garage queen for the last couple of months, but I've stayed busy aquiring tools, parts, and helping others build engines. I really miss her in the winter though. Anybody that knocks full time 4wd, doesn't know what in the hell they are talking about. LOL!

I hope you all had a good holiday season and I do check in here once in a while. If any of you have a line on 72-80 parts or cool Plymouth emblems and stuff let me know.

Hey Eric, I have a couple of cool pics of the engine I just helped build if you would like to post them let me know and I'll send them to you.

Peace out,  RevJayBear

·
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey jay, sounds like you have had your hands full. what 72-80 parts you looking for?

go ahead and send the pics to [email protected] and i will see about getting them posted for you.

glad to see you found your way home

eric

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
Hey, I'd be glad to see those engine shots, maybe I'll have a job for ya this summer, eh? Glad you're back around... Though busy as hell I try to at least check in here every day or so...

Derek

·
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok all, here are the shots of the engine. specs will be posted as soon as he gives them to me or posts them himself.

ok heres the specs

bored .030

cast pistons

Edelbrock performer cam, and matching valve springs

Edelbrock Performer air gap manifold

Edelbrock Performer 600 cfm carb.

MP cast aluminum valve covers and air cleaner

MP electronic ignition (stupid story here)

Remote dual oil filters

Deleted stock fan, added large electric fan

Electric fuel pump

Small oil cooler

High volume oil pump

High volume water pump

Dynomax headers

I am not sure exactly what was done to the heads but I don’t think it was too radical.

This thing is sweet. Solid and strong.

eric

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Hey Rev!  Good to see you back around. ;D 

I just got my ass out of the frozen North and moved down to Boise.  Though I have difficulty getting internet now, so I am not online as much as I used to be. :(

Nice engine.... :eek:

-SM

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
So how was the move SM?
And Rev, I'll take mine in orange.

Derek

1 - 20 of 56 Posts