161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
yeah i can do that. i should be able to get pics in the next couple days

G

·
Woo!

It's been a long time since I've been in here.  I changed my screen name (used to be joemama2061) and figured I should update my stuff.  I FINALLY graduated from U of I in Moscow; now I'm in Idaho Falls hanging out with the folks!  I still have the one called Sasha (88 ramcharger) and she's still treating me fairly well as she approaches 150,000 miles. 

Anyway, just thought I'd drop in and see what's going on in here.

Joe

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey i'm Nick, kinda new to this plus i'm I am a teenager so i have very little experience but i have grown up watching my dad. In school i have 2-3 shop classes a day where i get to work on my own stuff and learn but by next summer I should have my new 1975 Dodge Club cab up a running (correctly that is). And i will be ready to go find the best places to put my truck through the tests. My main focus is mud, i'm not to big into rock crawlin, i just love the mud but you will probably start to see me more and more on here asking for help and how to's. And it's nice to meet everyone.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My name is Lance, been lurkin a little while, thought I'd introduce myself.  I've been a moparmaniac all my life.  My first car was a '73 Duster with 340 pack 4 spd, swapped from a 225 /6 auto.  I've had a 84 RC 360 auto Prospector, 78 RC 440 auto (just recently sold  :-[) 98 Durango, and 90 RC 360 4 spd.  Currently live in Boise (Ustick and Maple grove area).  Have a lot of plans for the 90, and a lot of time, just no funds due to being unemployed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi everyone, my name is Robert and I live in Pocatello.  I've been a Dodge fan since I started driving, I've played with a lot of GM stuff but always come back to Mopar.  I love Idaho and there's no where else I would prefer to live, hunting, fishing, and the outdoors.  Hope to get involved in some trail rides with some local folks or just share some stories and opinions on projects.  I love this website, I've found more information here than any other site I've tried.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My name is Gordon and I just moved to Twin Falls. Currently I have a 98 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 with some motor work done. Making about 450 horse power... which is on the low end for diesels anymore. Hope to meet some of you guys and gals sometime.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My name is Shane, and I am a Dodgeaholic! I live in Idaho Falls. I have lived with in 50 miles of IF almost all my life. I spent a little over four years out of state after finishing the Diesel/Diesel electric program at ISU. I would like to get together with some people and go play in my 83 RC.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey my names Rick, lived in Idaho just about all my life, currently in lewiston! Just joined this forum, and also just became a first time dodge owner! Got a smokin deal on an 89 RC 360... Anyways, hi!

161 - 173 of 173 Posts