Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
Welcome aboard Chad. Will you guys turn loose of the snow up there already? been upper 40's low 50's down here. i need some white stuff.

eric

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sorry, I am kinda upset that it hasnt snowed much in town, just in the mountains around us. I will try to talk to old man winter and tell him to send you a snow storm or two:) Hope to meet some of you guys sometime in the near future

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
87rc4by4 said:
I will try to talk to old man winter and tell him to send you a snow storm or two:)
sounds good. have any pics of the ride? if so and you need help getting them posted let me know. or if all else fails can email them to me and i can get them posted for you.

eric

·
Registered
36 Posts
I do have pics but I dont know how to post them on here. If you could tell me how that would be awsome, or if not I can send them to your e-mail.

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
ok, to post them yourself will have to host them remotely on something like photobucket.

if you would like me to post them just send them to [email protected] and i will get them up

eric

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey people my name is Cody i live in Shelley Idaho, had dodges all my life glad to finally find a forum, sign me up!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Howdy everybody!

Names Richard (Or Richie, Rich, Short fat asshole in the big truck)
Currently reside in Hailey Idaho, grew up down in the Grand View area, did alot of desert wheeling with dad back in the day. I have a yard full of dodges and one lone jeep, and to top it all off dad drives a ford, a little insulting but whatever.

A list for yall: 1988 W150 318 with 2bbl injection, 1981 W150 Powerwagon 318 4bbl carb. 1983 Ramcharger 318 4bbl carb

When I brought it home:

After an entire day of changing tires... 33"s are onboard

Heres the '81 after I brought it home

Heres how it sits, except it has the stock "wagon" wheels on it from the charger

·
Registered
35 Posts
My name is Cody Just got an 89 ram charger.  Live in boise idaho.  Dont know if there are any of you guys around boise.  My charger has about 100,000 miles still all stock but gonna give it a few uprades over the next few weeks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey whats up everyone.  I already introduced myself on the main Tech board but thought I'd swing in here and say hi.  I am a chevy guy buy trade but back in 06 came across a killer deal on an 84 Dodge W150.  Four years later after alot of problems and a few bullet holes in the bed I have the ole girl torn down to the frame and doin some craziness to her.  Im puttin a Corp 14 bolt fullfloater (free) in the back with chevy 63" springs slung under the rails, and if I can find one (anyone got any layin around?) a Dana 60 under the front with the stock rear dodge springs up front.  I am also doin a 203/205 doubler.  The truck has a 318 w/ 340 heads and some other fun stuff done to it, and a NP435.  Before I tore it down to the frame I had welded the spiders front and rear and she was on bald 31's and would still go almost anywhere.  Anyway i am in Mountain Home....  Oh and When I get this build done hopefully mid to end of may I am planning on taking a trip to Moab.  My parents live down there and Steelbender is literally right down the road from their house so if anyone wants to come with you are more that welcome.

G

·
Hi all! I'm Greg, picked up a sweet '85 RC back in December of 2009 for $350! Rust free & running! got about $1,100 now including purchase price! Originally from San Jose, CA. Moved to Twin Falls, ID. in September of 2008. My background is all about cars, been working on cars since I was 9 years old (first job @ 9 was a 1988 chevy 1500 5.7 intake manifold gaskets-took twice as long to do, but my dad walked me through it & I haven't stopped since). I raced go-karts on dirt when I was 11-12 & the last 5 years before the inter-state move were spent crewing for my Dad's 7 second '68 Camaro (435 BBC Blown on alcohol, mechanical injection, billet aluminum block & heads. Full tube chassis). So I LOVE drag racing & sprint cars (dirt only). My Dad's new car is a Pro-Mod '67 Nova, runs 7.00 flat 1/4 mile. www.proslammers.com if you wanna check it out. Dad's the Pres.

Well, anyways, here I am.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is there a North Idaho Chapter, Coeur D alene area???

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
eddie25u said:
Is there a North Idaho Chapter, Coeur D alene area???
It is pretty much just one Idaho Chapter. There are a few members in you area though. My younger brother lives in CDA/Hayden (I can never remember which side of the city line their house is on. lol) Though their house addy is listed as CDA. They are over on Monet Drive. He isn't to active on the site though.

There is another kid named Josh that lives in Hayden as well. I can't remember his screen name right off hand though. He hasn't been active on the site in a while.

Also, RedneckInTraining (Robert) lives in Lewiston. I know its a little ways away, but its a lot closer than I am to that area. lol

You can shoot my brother an email at [email protected]

His name is Jason. Site screen name is jdr84rc

I believe we have a few other members in your area as well. But, a lot of them either just lurk on the site or have went MIA.

Who knows, maybe a new member up there can be the catalyst to get some of them active again.

Eric

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello everyone

My name is Alex and live in Craigmont. (you might have to google it) Im currently 16yrs but will turn 17 in may. My very first vehicle is my 89 RC and love it. I've stalked this website for a year or so and decided to join. I was born into mopars. My mom has a 04 durango and my dads got a 97 ram and a 73 charger. anyways, just wanted to stop by and say hi.

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
Hi there, Alex. Welcome aboard. I have been through Craigmont quite a few times. We have another member, redneckintraining, just down the road from you in Lewiston. Our missing in action chapter co-leader burnout was going to school in Moscow. Don't know if he's still there as we ain't heard from him in a while, but that should give you a few members to try and get ahold of in your general area.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Eric

141 - 160 of 173 Posts