Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

121 - 140 of 173 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
Welcome to the site Keith! Always glad to have another Dodge family man in the RCC realm. Look forward to seeing your rigs. I'm from Boise, and am actually there right now, but live most of the year up in Moscow for school and work. Just passing through seeing the folks on my way back from England. So a machinist, eh? That means all the custom fab work we need is at your fingertips, right? Haha, just kidding. Sounds like you've got a hell of a driveway, and as always, we're glad to have you. Hope you find as much help and fun on the site as we all have!

Derek

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks Derek. Yes I have one heck of a driveway. I no longer have the 71 RR or the Barracuda, but still have the others. After 5 on the weekdays and all weekends the shop is mine. I have a great boss. I have been known to swing a lathe or shock some metal for friends. Just need to hear the sweet talk. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
Haha, alright, I'll keep that in mind. How much sweet talking is necessary to get a set of engine and tranny mounts to put a 360 in a 74 RJ (mail jeep)? My brother was tossing around the idea yesterday, and I told him that would probably be the toughest part...

Great sounding job though, free range on the equipment. Woulda loved to see that Cuda, just shot some pics of a friend of a friend's in Colville, Washigton a few weeks back...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would have to give a look at possible mount locations and get an idea of what you're looking for.

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
Well if my brother gets serious about the project, I'll be sure to send him your way, see if you two couldn't work something out.

In the meantime, where are those pics you promised? ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Having problems with Windows Vista. IT SUCKS!!!!! Sent a couple pics of my trucks to intenseimages to add to the sight. I will have some pics of the cars in a few days.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Hello Everybody!!!
My names Robert.I finally just got my first dodge.Its an 89 dodge 250 with a cummins turbo diesel and an automatic.It is a 4x4.I think it has about 157,XXX miles.Its not currently in my possesion.I have to wait until like next thurdsay to get it...Im 19(two more years to go...) And I live in lewiston idaho.Right by crackston wa....

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
Hey Robert, welcome to the site! We're always glad to pick up more Idaho members, so I'm glad you found us. I'm in Boise right now, but spend most of the year in Moscow for school, and a lot of time in Lewiston and Clarkston for work stuff, so we should try to have lunch or something some time. Pick up that truck, if it's a Dodge it's not actually dead, though maybe mostly dead, they're impossible to kill.  V8's are a blast too, you'll never want anything else.

If there's anything we can help you out with, just let us know or post up on the vehicle help board. Lots of valuable minds here for the picking, just don't mind em if they're a little rude or crude, haha ;)

Welcome again.

burnout

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I just joined the site and live in Mountain Home. Been wheelin for a while but now wheel a Dodge. It is a 1975 RC with a 360, 727, 203 w\part time kit. 35in BFG's, Lincoln Locked 14bolt semi floater in back and an open 44 up front (for now). Both axles are chevy 8 lug. Shackle flip out back with chevy 52 in springs and BDS 2.5 in lift springs up front. Flexes like mad for what it is. It is Pink and Purple camo and always makes people smile when you drive by. My two girls love to wheel and picked the colors. It is dubbed the PIG. Hope to see you out on the trail. Follow link for pics.

http://www.planet4x4.net/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=746

G

·
welcome Man,  and to the other guys.  i'm a lame ass and don't visit here as often as i should.  my head has been under the hood for the last couple of weeks doing some much needed preventative maintenance, but its cool to see all you guys here.

how about that BBQ??

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
welcome to all the new guys. i have been offline for awhile but am back now and hope to be seeing more of you all

eric

G

·
welcome aboard mate, just a warning once you go dodge..... it's in  your blood, you'll be sleepin in a coffin and swearing off garlic.... oh wait.. that's......

infectious is what I call it, build one, now building two..... where does it end..... who knows....

too bad you're over that way a bit, I'd love to hang with ya show ya my rat trap hehe.

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
Back off Tim, just cuz i havent officially met him yet, you have enough boise members. this one is mine. lol

btw, Shawn, next time i stop in to bigfoot you got to stop acting so busy and i might take time to talk to you. i was in there a few weeks ago and you guys looked swamped. you were nice enough to make change for my large bill though.

eric

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Fellas,

My name is bran and i live in moscow id. I stumbled across this site from pirate 4x4 and thought i'd say hi.

My rig is a 1990 Dodge W250 which i have innercooled, modded the pump, added 40hp injectors, Autometer Trans and Pyro gauges, a deep Trans pan, Hx35, Transgo shift kit, new heavy duty clutches and paper rubber kit along with bed lined rocker panels, a custom front bumper, skid plate, winch, tool box mounted air compressor, cut fenders. 32's with 37's on the way and i've been collecting stuff to build a set of rock sliders. I use the truck for work, doing contracting  but it also doubles as a hunting/ off roading rig. And that's about it. If any one lives up north let me know, it's always cool to hang out with the other guys keeping to old iron on the road.

Bran

G

·
intenseimages said:
Back off Tim, just cuz i havent officially met him yet, you have enough boise members. this one is mine. lol

btw, Shawn, next time i stop in to bigfoot you got to stop acting so busy and i might take time to talk to you. i was in there a few weeks ago and you guys looked swamped. you were nice enough to make change for my large bill though.

eric
yeah but he's driving my trucks long lost twin.... you have a pic of a chevy up for gosh sakes....

G

·
so when you coming over for a bbq man i got my wood grill up and running, just need ya to bring some wood lol, well and you can bring your chevy too.... i guess i can put up with it in front of my house for a day..... lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Chad and I am new to RCC. I live in Salmon,Id and love it. I just bought my first RC, its a 1987 Ramcharger 360 4x4 mainly stock but in decent condition. I have alot of plains for her it will just be a slow process. I am mainly making it into a hunting/fishing rig that can go out and 4wheel around. Nice to meat all of you and hope to talk with you all sometime.

121 - 140 of 173 Posts