Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,714 Posts
Linky no worky..........  ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,065 Posts
A 68 year old man said it was exciting to hit kids with their parents close by.

At least one of the kids was a 2yo.

I'm in agreement that this guy has some mental death wish problems and would be taken out of there on a stretcher.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
. . .  {stupid}. . . Yeah I'd have to say there's some mental issues there. . . Seriously what's happening to our world.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,065 Posts
What gets scary about this type of stuff,

once the thrill of punching kids is gone, that kind of person will need to do something even more drastic to get his thrill.

 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
29,558 Posts
"Exciting".  Um, yeah.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,714 Posts
KThaxton said:
Tony no worky, link works fine. :p
I worky just fine........... :p

And the linky worky this time. ;D

Lock him up and throw away the key, BUT had he hit one of my kids he would have been mentally challenged for sure if he's not already. :mad:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
29,516 Posts
mopar65pa said:
BUT had he hit one of my kids he would have been mentally challenged for sure if he's not already. :mad:
You would have tied him up and forced him to listen to a political diatribe? I know I feel mentally challenged after listening to one. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,714 Posts
KThaxton said:
You would have tied him up and forced him to listen to a political diatribe? I know I feel mentally challenged after listening to one. :p
OK I have to give you that one . That was funny. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,581 Posts
definately a mental case or victim of child abuse (or both)
i didn't see anything about keys but if that's the case i would have ventilated his forehead with my key.

on a side note, the late model dodge key would be excellent for this with the built in lock/security control (at least on my truck and former 300). ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,336 Posts
Catfish said:
i didn't see anything about keys but if that's the case i would have ventilated his forehead with my key.

on a side note, the late model dodge key would be excellent for this with the built in lock/security control (at least on my truck and former 300). ;D
I prefer a well used wooden Louiville Slugger altho I just started taking a class at my local civic center..... {boxing}
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,581 Posts
i was thinking more OT, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth..... several key holes in the head for hitting my child with a key in the fist.....
 

·
Registered
75 Dodge W200 360/NP435/203 DANA 60'S
Joined
·
516 Posts
I would have clobbered him right there  {hammer}in the store
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,554 Posts
ever watch the movie Thursday if so you know what I woulda done.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
7,250 Posts
The man would have needed medical attention for sure if he had hit one of my kids, maybe the coroner.

Chris
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
60,399 Posts
RamBoy89 said:
. . . {stupid}. . . Yeah I'd have to say there's some mental issues there. . . Seriously what's happening to our world.
KThaxton said:
There's been sickos throughout the history of mankind, nothing new. ;)
Unfortunately, over the last 10-15 years, most states have shut down the mental hospitals. So people like this now have to live in low income housing, and we all have to hope that they keep taking their medications, and keep their DR appointments.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,880 Posts
I cant believe he hasnt been beat down for it.

Conone told them it was exciting to hit children with their parents close by.
If parents are close by while their young children are asualted, isnt there some kind of reaction? I dont know that i would have killed him deliberately, but i think the reaction would have been to attack without thinking or reasoning.

Are these parents watching deer in the headlights after this happens? Humans must be way too domesticated for our own good.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top