Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
To remove the wiper arm i use a screwdriver to pull the tab back and then i give the arm a light smack downwards while pulling up on the base at the same time with the other hand and off it comes. Easy peasy.

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
D'oh!

Attachments

Reactions: neil4224

Thats right, those have the tab that pulls out and then locks the arm on an angle and then unlocks when you pop the tab in while lightly pulling up on the arm to take some stress off of the tab and then pop it in and then down it comes. I forgot about that.

The 70's and earlier trucks were all silver. I purposely paint my replacement wiper blades silver to match the wiper arms. The silver doesn't bother me in the least as i drive.

Yes, you have chromemafobia. Hahaha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts