Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i met back up with a guy i sold my carb to.. gave him his money back and got the carb back.. he gave me 20 bucks for my time and was real happy i was able to work with him.

he loved the RC and had never seen one before.. then he told me about a buddy of his that has a old dodge power wagon for sale he hasnt been able to sell..

i looked up the ad and it has brand new tires and the divorced tranny and t-case that my dads been hunting for.. 600 bucks  ;D

i smell a  new dodge on its way to the yard again  ;D ;D

·
Registered
423 Posts
come on you gotta give us more details,motor,diffs,trans,long or short bed dont leave us hangin

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
forsyth426 said:
come on you gotta give us more details,motor,diffs,trans,long or short bed dont leave us hangin
dont know about the motor.. but it looked like it was built had an edy intake and a newish looking carb

it was 3/4 ton 4.10 gears with welded spiders on both (thats gotta go) the old drum brake front end with locking hubs. divorced 205 and 435 4 speed and 36 inch goodyear military tires

im thinking it was a long bed but the bed was missin so i didnt really take note

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.