Dodge RamCharger Central banner

I love this Dodge

7K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  RED90RC 
#1 ·
I have seen this vehicle up close... This is a BIG pickup...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh yeah!! Man, you guys are going to have to excuse my ignorance, but I honestly never thought a Dodge could be this cool. I've been neglected for so long! :-[ lol

#5 ·
Concept truck? Looks like an old gain truck with step side box maybe on a differnet frame to me.

Don't get me wrong its still sweet as hell.

#7 ·
Hey Evryone,

This truck is a custom built truck using a late 50's pick-up and a dodge big rig nose .It was featured in one of the mopar mags within the last couple years.I have the mag somewhere in my archives (I hav EVERY mopar mag I have ever bought) if I can find it I will post all the specifics.If you look close where the front edge of the door is you see what looks like an intake vent. That is where the orignal fenders would have matched up.

Eric

#9 ·
I have that mag too. its a 73 C-600. it rides on the origional chassis, with an NP-427 four speed trans, dana 70 up front, trans case rear axle and springs from a 78 W300. it has a 361 big block for motivation, and a couple of other goodies. the C series trucks do use the late fifties truck cabs, like the one for my 59. if you havn't seen one up close, they're huge!

#10 ·
That is one of the badest thing I have ever seen. :eek:
tim

#11 ·
That is THE GOVENOR of trucksville :eek:

Larry

#12 ·
Dodge93 said:
Hey Evryone,

This truck is a custom built truck using a late 50's pick-up and a dodge big rig nose .It was featured in one of the mopar mags within the last couple years.I have the mag somewhere in my archives (I hav EVERY mopar mag I have ever bought) if I can find it I will post all the specifics.If you look close where the front edge of the door is you see what looks like an intake vent. That is where the orignal fenders would have matched up.

Eric
yea i would have to say that would be the nose off of a "big rig" i used to operate a log truck that had a hood mid mount loader and 16 ft log bunks that had the same styled nose on it
jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.