Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen this vehicle up close... This is a BIG pickup...

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Oh yeah!! Man, you guys are going to have to excuse my ignorance, but I honestly never thought a Dodge could be this cool. I've been neglected for so long! :-[ lol

·
Registered
453 Posts
I love it toooooo! That is one bad ass ol' dodge.... ;D

·
Registered
674 Posts
if i remeber right thats an old concept truck from way back when. i dont think it ever made it into production but some how it got out of the hands of dodge. the only other thing i know about the truck is its got a 361 in it.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Concept truck? Looks like an old gain truck with step side box maybe on a differnet frame to me.

Don't get me wrong its still sweet as hell.

·
Registered
674 Posts
KCIN5 said:
Concept truck? Looks like an old gain truck with step side box maybe on a differnet frame to me.

Don't get me wrong its still sweet as hell.
probably is i think im thinking of a different truck.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey Evryone,

This truck is a custom built truck using a late 50's pick-up and a dodge big rig nose .It was featured in one of the mopar mags within the last couple years.I have the mag somewhere in my archives (I hav EVERY mopar mag I have ever bought) if I can find it I will post all the specifics.If you look close where the front edge of the door is you see what looks like an intake vent. That is where the orignal fenders would have matched up.

Eric

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
wow :eek:thats all i can say!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I have that mag too. its a 73 C-600. it rides on the origional chassis, with an NP-427 four speed trans, dana 70 up front, trans case rear axle and springs from a 78 W300. it has a 361 big block for motivation, and a couple of other goodies. the C series trucks do use the late fifties truck cabs, like the one for my 59. if you havn't seen one up close, they're huge!

·
Registered
594 Posts
That is one of the badest thing I have ever seen. :eek:
tim

·
Registered
842 Posts
That is THE GOVENOR of trucksville :eek:

Larry

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dodge93 said:
Hey Evryone,

This truck is a custom built truck using a late 50's pick-up and a dodge big rig nose .It was featured in one of the mopar mags within the last couple years.I have the mag somewhere in my archives (I hav EVERY mopar mag I have ever bought) if I can find it I will post all the specifics.If you look close where the front edge of the door is you see what looks like an intake vent. That is where the orignal fenders would have matched up.

Eric
yea i would have to say that would be the nose off of a "big rig" i used to operate a log truck that had a hood mid mount loader and 16 ft log bunks that had the same styled nose on it
jeff

·
5,138 Posts
larry12s said:
That is THE GOVENOR of trucksville :eek:

Larry
I got to agree man. That truck kicks major ass!!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I too have the magazine article, That rig is BOSS! I have also seen one that resembles it close to my house just rusting away :-[

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
Pics??

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
that has to be one of the coolest things i have seen.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts