Other:
custom stereo system (cd & radio) w/4 speakers
CB (Cobra 148GTL) & amp w/K40 antenna
Bridgestone Dueler M/Ts 32x11.50 R-15
*new* Stealth light bar with 6 daylighters

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
I'm totally in love with your trucks! Please excuse me while I wipe up my drool. ;D

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Great RC's. I really like the mudder. How come you only have three?LOL You are truly enriched. ;)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dodge85rc said:
Great RC's. I really like the mudder. How come you only have three?LOL You are truly enriched. ;)
Er... ah... well... um... if you look at my profile, you'll see I have four ::) (but who's counting?) ;) My son just purchased #5, which is where the 440 and trans are coming from!

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
I NEED the quad grill from that '79 RC! j/k...but I could also use that 440 ;D

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
whlnwgn said:
I NEED the quad grill from that '79 RC! j/k...but I could also use that 440 ;D
Yeah, you and a whole bunch of other people! ;) Actually, that truck is coming off the road at the end of this month. Between the four older trucks we plan to make one mega-truck, using the body from the '79 we got from Arizona, the interior from the black '79, and the 440 and trans out of the newest one. I'm pretty sure we'll keep the quad grill if we can make the swap. I'll post some pics of the newest one (it's got a softtop) as soon as my digital camera gets back from the shop. That body's sold already, but we're keeping the 440 and trans.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
SWeet rigs and umm u better be coming to Ram Jam !!!! Got a question would u be willing to sell me that 360 ? I need another engine sometime the 318 I have ain't cutting it .
I am in Omaha so might have to ship it here if u are willing to sell it . Love ur rigs mama u got it going on ;D ;D ;D ;D .

bt83rc

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bt83rc said:
SWeet rigs and umm u better be coming to Ram Jam !!!! Got a question would u be willing to sell me that 360 ? I need another engine sometime the 318 I have ain't cutting it .
I am in Omaha so might have to ship it here if u are willing to sell it . Love ur rigs mama u got it going on ;D ;D ;D ;D .

bt83rc
Keep in touch. We should end up with two extra 360s and maybe a 318. I would think it would be cheaper to find one closer to home, though, rather than pay for shipping.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
I will do that mama just can't find any decent 360's for a good price . Found 1 for 500 but I had to pass it up . Will keep a look out for 1 . I just didn't wanna go through the hassle of going big block but I am really considering a 440 quite a bit as well just finding 1 is the fun part . WEll getting them to part with 1 anyhow lol .

bt83rc

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hey Momma,
Great trucks- If Bt83rc- passes on that 360
I think I would be interested- how many miles on it?

Thanks,
Larry

·
Registered
842 Posts
Very nice :), i wish I had the space
you have instead of my puny driveway
by comparison

Larry

1 - 20 of 172 Posts