Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bent the ears on my rear shaft of my truck just seconds from work. I looked this morning when I got to work and saw that I had lost a bearing cap at 50 MPH. So I am like sweet I made it to work after driving 200 feet @ 15 MPH. I work for Dana Spicer Driveshaft should be 5-10 mins tops. Not so after looking through old stock and new stock to see what I could match up to make work. Nothing in house. Over 5 million dollars of stock and nothing would work :( sucked to be me. well I still suck and need a rear Driveshaft with good ears If anyone has one for sale I will buy it the price is right if not I will just build one when I can get a min at work. I just want to get this beast back on the road asap.

Details of the truck
1985 Dodge Ramcharger
4x4

If you need anything else please let me know.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have a rear drive shaft off of a 1984 dodge ramcharger w/318 and 4x4. I dont know of the condition at this time. came off a running and perfictly driving truck so i think it is good. I would have to go find it, it's in my freind's shop, if you are interested email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
368 Posts
it is a complete rear driveshaft

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.