Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, ;D

As you know fitting taller and larger wheels on a Ramcharger require a larger wheel rim also, so as far as concerning 35-12.50R15 tyres, I may imagine they're favourite which brand and model of wheel will fit the Ramcharger with a 4"-6" lift kit ?
I tried a set of 33-12.50R15 last week on the standard Turbine wheels and I noticed the front tyres rub inside the mudguards when full steering at the left or at the right, :\'(so which is your experience on wheels ?

thanks

Marcello

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
You have to decide what tires you want to run and then make sure you have the correct amount of offset in the wheel. This is where they place the center peice of the tire in relationship to the rim.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
You have to decide what tires you want to run and then make sure you have the correct amount of offset in the wheel. This is where they place the center peice of the wheel in relationship to the rim.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Ramit87,

I agree with you but I'd know your set up better, for example If you Ramcharger has a 4" lift kit and you run 33-12.50R15, I'd know the type of wheel you've fit to your beast, for example American Racing 15x10 model XZY...and so on
I'm on the way to fit the 6" lift kit and 34-12.50R15 and It'd be a very good starting point choosing from a set of wheels that have been already fitted and tested from other folks !

thanks

Marcello

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks howardjnl ;D,

You understand waht I need !! :)

thanks

Marcello

I'll check this web site now !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts