Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Cley, I live in Saskatchewan, and I want to go get stuck. Hopefully someone will come along to pull me out. My problem is, I don't know where to go, and not many of buddies are into getting stuck.
I drive an 89' Ram short box on 35" mud tires, so I won't be a total plug or anything. I just need a destination and some guys to wheel with this spring.
I would love to head into Alberta, if I had somewhere to go, and someone to go with.
Hope to hear something, from Sask. or AB.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has anyone had anything to do with waiporus? I have seen pics, and it looks like fun, Maybe a ram 4x4 event could fly. If we cant get enough Dodges, maybe a fullsize pickup trip?

Any ideas???

·
Registered
71 Posts
a fullsize event @ waip would be a blast, it could be co-ordinated with some of the local wheelin clubs that know the area and could guide etc. they have yearly volunteer days at waiporus and maclean creek that is always followed by a day of wheelin its orginized by Alberta United Recreationists Society http://www.aurs.org . there is the Alberta Safari Company that has an offroad park aswell as host an annual Tough Trails Challenge. they charge admission but if enough people are interested its reasonable, they discourage single admissions for safety reasons so the single rate is steep but multiple vehicles get in a lot cheaper. i have never seen any of these place in anything other than pics but any one would make a good gathering spot. here the link to alberta safari www.detailplustires4x4park.ca

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That sounds like a great park. Count me in on a gtg as I haven't been wheeling in almost 6 months.

·
Registered
220 Posts
this past maylong i was in waiporous(sp) seen a group of dodges...(on 38's and up)talked to them awsome guys to know as i blew my diff on the way home and bought another d60 from them......they'll be there again this may long as far as i know....i know i'll be there somewhere.......myself and a buddy with a chevy on 36's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts