Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok heres the problem I'm having........

1: dramtoughsgirl tried to download a game off of Yahoo lastnight and it downloaded all the usual Yahoo stuff..Then she went into the system to delete all the Yahoo stuff, and started having problems from there..

2:Now this morning I can't even get into my system at all...

3:Like My Computer or any file folders I have on the desktop...

I'm thinking I'm going to have to repair Windows on my computer. Or just use a reboot disk for my computer, but I can't even get into the system to even begin looking for what ever I may be missing..... This is the error message I got this morning when I tried to get into the system...

Explorercaused a stack fault in module Kernel 32.DLL at 017f:bff7429f ...... Is there anyone that can help me here and maybe tell me what it might be that I'm missing or what is messed up in the system????
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know what I did but I got it fixed.... I downloaded a critical update for windows, and went through all the stuff you have to do when you download one of those files.... Then all the sudden I was able to get into everything.....
Brian

G

·
i've had some problems with, and I think its a common problem, the kernel32.dll file. I guess if that file is corrupt your computer will just crap on itself.

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
pearljoejam said:
i've had some problems with, and I think its a common problem, the kernel32.dll file. I guess if that file is corrupt your computer will just crap on itself.
That is correct because that file holds all the basic OS functions like managing memory, executing programs and I/O device files. Not a good one to mess up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts