Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not shuer if this gose in here or the help bored.But i just got my ram running agin after about 3 months.now when it was running befor it was running fine.Now its running really rough and black smoke is comeing out when i give it gas.Im thinking that its just because it sat for some time and i need to run it for a bit to clean it out.I just wanted a seconed opionon this.If you are wondering the starter when bad thats why it sat for 3 months.thanks

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and i know my spelling/grammer are really bad.I just got off work and im freaking tired

·
Registered
30,071 Posts
go to sleep and when you get up learn to use spell check / l cant spell for shit [l had to put that in because spell check wont let you] / yer truck sounds like its just loaded up and needs some blowin out / if it keeps runnin like that the float mite have stuck on the carb from sittin

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Also a mechanic that works for my company stated that gasoline in a small tank is only good for 3 months now. Run that gas thru and hopefully all will be well.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3 months?wow.I also have the holly pro jection so maybe i have to readjust it from it sitting so long/is been getting really cold

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
The fuel company i buy my gas from (petro-canada) only guarantees the fuel quality for one month.funny,go find an old truck with 10 year old gas in it and it still runs.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts