Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid about $170.00 in the late 1990s at a local parts Auto - store for it.. a Holley 500 cfm, a series 2300 ...model 0-4412C. manual choke. I had a late 20s counter kid recommend it, it being a circle track carb used by the local racers. He is no longer with us.. street racer i learned years later.. Anyway.. I have nothing but high praise for it... when we went to a Sentra for a grocery getter etc, I semi retired the RC.. I later pulled the stock Holley carb a 2bbl about a 350 cfm.. from the Ramcharger which I used only to pass inspections, while those emissions tests were in effect.. During that time the 2300 sat neglected on a shelf in my garage inside a large porcelain salid bowl..for about 6 years..When the emmisions tests were suddenly abolished, I rebuilt the old Holley circle track carb 0-4412C using a rebuild kit from the online auction costs $25.00. It has run flawlessly from 2007 to the present whenever needed..With that in mind has anyone seen this same carb at THIS price ??
https://www.usnotion.com/2-barrel-2300-carburetor-cfm-manual-500-holley-choke-model-new-0-4412c I am tempted ....to obtain it as a back up.. Has any one had any experience with it.. ?
EDDIEK

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
thats one of those "SCAM" sites from China / they had a pressure washer that l know go,s for $1200 bucks listed for $300 , l was tempted to buy till l did some research = buyer beware , besides all you can lose is $95 dollars

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.