Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was thinking to myself, people have parts in their yards, or garages, and some even go so far as to clean their garage/yard, once in a while, , this probably should be in the classifieds, but i dunno, so here goes, a post or place that people can post the " if no one wants it (for free but pay shipping or come and get) , then i am gonna throw it away" type of thing, the truck body in my back yard has helped spark this idea.. anyone?? anyone?? (Sam u never did come and get the body and i gotta make some room,,,lol) or should i just put it in the classified ads and forget it, i kinda want it out of the yard by middle or end of summer or so but the sooner the better

·
Premium Member
9,424 Posts
I like the idea, but I think that's probably intended to be in the "classifieds"... Altho a "FREE STUFF" board would undoubtedly be popular ;D

What've you got left of that truck,... what was it ? I've forgotten :-[

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my extra stuff is mosty a body of a 76 RC , not on a frame, but it has glass and some other stuff, not a whole lot but its free,lol

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4xphate said:
A free classified is cool, you pay for shippin, I have a 1" spacer for a front driveshaft and a RC transfer case drop kit.
i dont need the drop kit,, but i am curious/interested in the 1" spacer,, im guessing it goes between the case and the shaft?? to make it 1" in longer?? do u have any pix of it?? how much to ship it to 88001??lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.